Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152

Thread: Castle Story: 06/26/2014 Update Limited Time Summer Gazebo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    *waves Graphic Designer!
    lol - Methinks perchance we designer types have sat through too many critiques of our - and our classmates' then colleagues' - work and are therefore inclined to critique any design we see automatically. Or maybe it's just me, lol.

The gazebo is indeed lovely, as are a lot of the elements of this game. I just put mine in my garden / magic area with the mermaid pond and faerie respite and magic garden, etc. That way it's not near my "downtown" buildings, so the scale doesn't bother me. Took some doing to rearrange half my kingdom to move it there but I'm happy with the results all around.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    It was available to build without Gems while the Goals were still active as these were timed Goals. If you were not able to complete it in time, you can continue building your Summer Gazebo using Gems to obtain those limited time craft items. Not all items required to upgrade were limited time craft items, so you can still craft some items required to upgrade this building.
    It is OK to spend some gems to complete the Gazebo, but 5 Giant Seeds x10 gems each = 50 gems just to Lvl 4?? And still more gems for Bolts of Fabric up to Lvl 5? I think those items should be revised to 1 gem each, otherwise I will think it twice before starting to participate in any time limited quests.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on the size of this building. Unfortunately, we won't be able to change the size for the Summer Gazebo, but we'll keep this in mind for future buildings!
    Obviously, you did not keep it a lot for Pyre Tent size...

Executive Chef
    Ok, this goal just popped up again today. I started this back when it first came out and didn't finish. Is this only for people who are doing this for the first time today?

Because I'm at the part when I need to use large seeds to upgrade but this isn't in any in my buildings to craft. Can anyone Mod help, please?

Host(ess)
    I'm in the same boat. I didn't finish mine either, but no giant seeds. Just buy for gems.

Please post in the new Summer Gazebo re-release thread here! Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152