Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/26/2014 Update Limited Time Summer Gazebo

I have 43 right now. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't really matter if I have 40 or 43 it will still take 3 days to get enough responses.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Maybe, but I sent out requests at about 3:30 PM (EST) on Thursday and then around 8:00 AM on Friday. Not that I'm complaining; I'm grateful to have so many back.
    Yes, I would be thankful too. in your case, 40-42 would be normal in 2 days of requests. I would bet that it is likely a couple of or a few people got the request at the same time to get you to 43. I like to remind myself that timing is everything. I imagine it will take everyone part of 3 days to get all that are needed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    ...Was it posted on here somewhere in advance that a limited event was coming before it started yesterday to know to save up? If so, I missed it. Or I guess maybe you are saying that, instead of progressing in the storyline, I should take a few weeks to not progress and instead just stock up on everything in case an event ..
    Team Lava did post on the discussion forums that a limited time event was coming up at the end of June. That being said, if you didn't know to look for the weekly Thursday updates you would have missed it. I started in March and completely missed the whole pot of gold event as I had no idea what was going on and hadn't yet started stalking the forums.

I was just sharing my strategy for preparing for events like this. Since Castle Story is more of a long-play game, it makes strategic sense for me to restock on resources periodically.

I don't think you will reach 100 wool with one lone sheep, as I think he'll be bald before you get anywhere close to your goal. But, building extra stables (if you have resources) will give you extra wool and hides which are both needed.

Good luck, and keep asking questions. That's what the CS community is here for.
    Last edited by vizbiz11; 06-27-14 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    I just started crafting large seeds and quite frankly panicking over how long it would take to raise that many seeds. 30 seeds each! Ouch! But after crafting two I'm already up to 7/10! Whew!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    I just started crafting large seeds and quite frankly panicking over how long it would take to raise that many seeds. 30 seeds each! Ouch! But after crafting two I'm already up to 7/10! Whew!
    How many gems does it cost to skip that part?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by leojsufur View Post
    I have 43 right now. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't really matter if I have 40 or 43 it will still take 3 days to get enough responses.
    Very true I was thinking this today! I will get what I need tommorriw and I'm loading up on dye, fancy beams, royal beans and hide right now so actually it's good I also have my adventures out and making an extra heavy feast now I have to wait for carrots so I'll be set to do the goals fast tomorrow

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    How many gems does it cost to skip that part?
    If my memory serves me right, it was 100 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Then you need to find an artisan - ask 50 neighbors for recommendations, visit 50 neighbor's shops to look for artisans. (The Degree is Too Darn High.)
    Sorry - I know this has been answered but can't remember. If I ask 100 neighbors, do I have to ask again the next day or is my list retained and parsed out? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Your list is retained. Tomorrow another 20 replies will be allowed through.
    Last edited by roguebee; 06-27-14 at 11:30 AM. Reason: spelling

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vizbiz11 View Post
    I don't think you will reach 100 wool with one lone sheep, as I think he'll be bald before you get anywhere close to your goal. But, building extra stables (if you have resources) will give you extra wool and hides which are both needed.
    I don't think you need 100 wool. You craft the 5 cloth using a total of 50 wool, and then craft 5 fabric using 1 each of the cloth, but you don't give or use the fabric until you upgrade the gazebo. 50 wool is achievable with 2 stables and 1 sheep over 5-6 days.
    Last edited by maguar; 06-27-14 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Fixed quote