Thread: Rejoining alliances

New Resident

Question Rejoining alliances

Hi there,

A new clan member tried to find my clan but couldn't. I left that same clan to try and see why this newcomer couldn't find my clan ... couldn't find it anywhere. All of the clan members then decided to start a new clan so the newcomer and I could join ... now none of us can find the new clan. Can anyone possibly tell me why I can't find either clan when both clans/alliances are 'public'???

Thank you

There is currently a known issue with the Alliance Search not returning any results. We're sorry for any inconvenience, and our engineering team is investigating and working to resolve the issue.

As a temporary workaround, you can find alliances through Global Chat. If you and your clan member can go on Global Chat at the same time and post a message, you can tap on the small green arrow on the message to visit the user. There you can tap on the red alliance flag and join the alliance. Hope that helps!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

New Resident
    Oh awesome, thank you Meowmeowbeans Tried your suggestion and it worked perfectly. Thanks for your help

Host(ess)
    This is exactly what has happened to our clan, we all left because only a few were dedicated players the rest were not playing at all so decided to leave a d form a new clan, 2 of us cannot search only way out of it is on the public messenger but need to be online same time

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    There is currently a known issue with the Alliance Search not returning any results. We're sorry for any inconvenience, and our engineering team is investigating and working to resolve the issue.

As a temporary workaround, you can find alliances through Global Chat. If you and your clan member can go on Global Chat at the same time and post a message, you can tap on the small green arrow on the message to visit the user. There you can tap on the red alliance flag and join the alliance. Hope that helps!
    Why is there a work around? With as much money as this game brings in, why has this issue not been fixed? It's because you don't want it to. At least be honest rather than stalling by giving a work around!