Thread: Every base is 40 or zero trophies

Every base is 40 or zero trophies

What is up with the matchmaking all I get is zero cup bases (very low level with nothing worth raiding) or 40 cup bases (normally to high level for me to realistically attack).

I have tried 700-1200 and it's been the same. I know there are other players in this range (I would think its quite common actually) so why am I only being matched against people way low or way higher.

Are you still encountering this issue? We've been able to get various other possible Crown rewards.

This bug happens every day. It is so annoying. I just got paired with a level 1 player who offered 54 gold and 54 spellstones. Ridiculous!

Seems to come and go now

Fashion Designer
    still happening to me. I'm level 41 and I get matched with level 17 or level 70 kingdoms!

I got matched with a level 71 with max defenses
    Kingdom Clash Royal Hall 7 1045 crowns Elder of Zombie Kingdom
    Dragon Story level 33
    City Story level 19

Host(ess)
    I'm Lvl 71 but not maxed and cannot beat axed bases. I get all or nothing options for attack. 0 crowns or 35-39 crowns for bases I cannot beat. This games is getting more and more irrational and less fun every week.

Host(ess)
    Same here...I get matched with a player about 20 levels lower, then get matched with a player about 20 levels higher.