Thread: Glory Points in war figured out

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Glory Points in war figured out

Alliances have found out how to always win. Simply have 3 or 4 accounts under Lvl 20 and fill their portals with Lvl 3/4 airships then attack much higher opponents for 100GP. They can instantly refill and head back out for 100 more GP.
    Whereas high level accounts earn around 10 GP per battle, but must spend gems or 20+ minutes to recharge their troops.
    Also, when we assault these alliance, they only opponents we get are these low level accounts, earning only 1 GP for the win, then wait 8 minutes to earn another 1 GP.

So Team Lava, war has simply become a war of low level accounts, the rest of us are useless when one low level account can earn 2000GP in an hour and I can only earn about 150 in an hour.

The only way to fix this is to give everyone the same amount of GP per win and not based upon the level of your opponent or 2 GP for opponent equal to or greater than and 1GP for less than you.

Quote Originally Posted by theube View Post
    Alliances have found out how to always win. Simply have 3 or 4 accounts under Lvl 20 and fill their portals with Lvl 3/4 airships then attack much higher opponents for 100GP. They can instantly refill and head back out for 100 more GP.
    Whereas high level accounts earn around 10 GP per battle, but must spend gems or 20+ minutes to recharge their troops.
    Also, when we assault these alliance, they only opponents we get are these low level accounts, earning only 1 GP for the win, then wait 8 minutes to earn another 1 GP.

So Team Lava, war has simply become a war of low level accounts, the rest of us are useless when one low level account can earn 2000GP in an hour and I can only earn about 150 in an hour.

The only way to fix this is to give everyone the same amount of GP per win and not based upon the level of your opponent or 2 GP for opponent equal to or greater than and 1GP for less than you.
    That's a great idea!!! One could only hope, however, I think support for this game has reached an end. Nothing seems to get resolved or updated.