Thread: 100,000 plus Experience points?

New Resident

100,000 plus Experience points?

What are people doing to rack up that many points on the leader board? I'm level 26 with about 6 thousand points, and the leaders are level 35 with over 100,000 points...something doesn't add up.

New Resident
    I'd like to know that one myself. I'm at level 35, because that's all there is, and have just about 8000 points, and I've played quite a bit over the last six months. Can't imagine how one achieves six figure scores with all of the limitations imposed. I won't hold my breath for an answer though, because no ones seems interested in responding to yours Motly73. And you posted that back in June! Kind of disturbing.

Motley73 & TugMgr these people most likely have downloaded some hack program I would imagine.

Most of these games have some hack program so I would not be surprised.

TugMgr ... People don't always sit on these blog sites every day so responses may only come usually a week or so later. Most people on here troll and not contribute. That's life.

It's not a hack. They just play a lot. It's not hard to accumulate enough coins to enter tournaments as often as you wish so they just play many tournaments per day.

Quote Originally Posted by GooglyMoogly22 View Post
    It's not a hack. They just play a lot. It's not hard to accumulate enough coins to enter tournaments as often as you wish so they just play many tournaments per day.
    Sorry have to disagree... Watch this you tube link for example. Prove me otherwise.

What is the current maximum $$ allocated to a player per 21 hours. That coupled with the cheapest match $6 does not get you many coins per win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF8Tq9jQiv4

I do not condone hacks, but they are there.

So there is a youtube video, doesn't mean it really works. Anyway, you are rewarded $7200 coins for winning the Lucky Shot tournament and it only costs $1800 to enter. That means if you win one tournament, you can enter 4 more with your prize money. There is no maximum money. I have sat there for hours playing tournament after tournament until I got bored. There is only a limit on tickets, not coins. The high ranked people are playing tournaments all day long. The only trick is that you need to be the kind of person that doesn't get bored doing that and then you can be king of pool.

Quote Originally Posted by GooglyMoogly22 View Post
    So there is a youtube video, doesn't mean it really works. Anyway, you are rewarded $7200 coins for winning the Lucky Shot tournament and it only costs $1800 to enter. That means if you win one tournament, you can enter 4 more with your prize money. There is no maximum money. I have sat there for hours playing tournament after tournament until I got bored. There is only a limit on tickets, not coins. The high ranked people are playing tournaments all day long. The only trick is that you need to be the kind of person that doesn't get bored doing that and then you can be king of pool.
    Maybe so, but highly unlikely some more of these these are available. ...... https://www.likefreehack.com/shark-pa...id-ios-*****s/. Prove that it does not work. I am sure the developers know it does but deny it because it's $$$$$$$ for them. Look at all the complaints with respect to this game and other games from the same people ..... $$$$ is the only thing hey are interested in rather than spending the time and effort to address the problems..... Most likely too hard for them to fix the problems.

In your argument then they would have to have a huge win % but you find they don't.

Simply not convinced. Sorry.

Sorry man but you are being silly. If the supposed 'hacks' have surveys attached, that means they are scams. If you have to do something for them in order to download the hack, it's a crock. I'm sure this discussion will be closed now since you are posting links to hacks that don't work, but whatever.

You don't need a huge win percentage to be ranked high either. You just need to win tournaments. I'm ranked somewhere around 200 and I know that if I played tournaments all day long every day, eventually I could be ranked high too. It's just simple math.