Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer Showdown World Event (IOS) 06/24/2014

Executive Chef
    I'm 436 soccer balls short of the England dragon. Farms full, nests full, questing, trophy, it's all going strong. Still no way I can get that many balls in less than a day. Now I have to decide if I want to spend any gold for it or not. I did last time for the final dragon, which was Cirque I think but that one was way nicer than England.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    This World Event has been (for me at least) harder and slower than the previous ones and, unfortunately, I won't be able to attain completion. I will get the USA dragon, but England is far beyond my reach.
    7 enchanted farms and 3 nests, but I can't live on Dragon Story and I don't speed things along with gold. I thought the free silver trophy would be a big plus, but I'm still going to end up nearly 1000 soccer balls shy of that last individual prize. Currently at 1652 balls. Glad many of you could get the English knight in shining armor and soccer cleats.
    Maybe at next month's event, I'll go cold turkey from Kingdom Clash for 2 weeks.
    And sleep even less.
    And not work.
    And maybe not leave the house at all.
    And hopefully, there'll be freshly designed new dragons instead of barely recolored skins. You think?
    I'm joking, of course (about Kingdom Clash anyway).

Rhino Keeper
    Checking in 4 times a day, 1 fight win, 1 nest, no gold :

Per Action / Hour Max Per 24 hrs Realistic Examples Variations
    Quest 4/4 24 16 8am, 12pm, 5pm, 9pm
    Decoration (1) 4/4 24 16 as above Use Multiple when available
    Hatch (1 Nest) 1 / hr / egg 24 20 Buy Air, Water, Light eggs on multiple nests
    Harvest (7 Farms) 1 / hr / farm 168 161 8am (5), 1pm (5), 6pm (5), 11pm (8),
    Fight 1 24 1 1 wins /day Sometimes 2 per
    Per Day 264 214
    14 Days 3696 2996

Current total 235,804,729
    Ave per hour Since start 743,238
    Ave ph x hours remaining 13,923,330
    Forecast at this rate 249,728,059
    Hours since last check 9.22
    Added since last check 9,956,796
    Ave per hour since last check 1,080,303
    Forecast at "Current" rate 256,042,412
    Last edited by dubbleyooteeyef; 07-07-14 at 03:46 PM.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

My personal total 3200 soccer balls after some speed breeding to help boost the community total. Good luck has shined on my island, got iridescent first try, then moved onto pixie....netted 2 origami (one would have been enough and gladly welcomed as I don't have it yet), got 3 lacewings so will trade 2 of them for large quartz gems to finally craft the quartz dragon, then got my pixie!! So all in all a good day in dragon story. I feel like I have done my bit to help towards earning the Brazil dragon and scored lots of new dragons in the process

Executive Chef
    I'm now making sure to only have eggs on my nests that will hatch before the world event ends and also make sure my crops can be collected before the world event ends. I'm still questing and fighting the individual battles in the arena. I'm going to wind up with another 99 tarot cards. I don't know when the Tarot dragon thing ends but I hope I can get the second dragon egg crafted before then. Only problem is I have the Sunstone dragon egg cooking in the craft shop at the moment and it won't be ready for another 30 hours. Oh well...

I know I keep repeating myself, but we are doing good and will win this if everyone just keeps producing as many soccer balls as they can.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    This World Event has been (for me at least) harder and slower than the previous ones and, unfortunately, I won't be able to attain completion. I will get the USA dragon, but England is far beyond my reach.
    7 enchanted farms and 3 nests, but I can't live on Dragon Story and I don't speed things along with gold. I thought the free silver trophy would be a big plus, but I'm still going to end up nearly 1000 soccer balls shy of that last individual prize. Currently at 1652 balls. Glad many of you could get the English knight in shining armor and soccer cleats.
    Maybe at next month's event, I'll go cold turkey from Kingdom Clash for 2 weeks.
    And sleep even less.
    And not work.
    And hopefully, there'll be freshly designed new dragons instead of barely recolored skins. You think?
    LOL SANDSCApe!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    And sleep even less.
    And not work.
    If you check only once a day to collect 20 hour crops, a quest, silver trophy, and sell water eggs from 3 nests you would almost have enough balls for all the rewards. If you checked twice a day you would do it easily. You do not have to sleep less, not work etc.

140 from harvest
    4. From Quest
    4 from silver trophy
    36 from nests

184 daily total 2576 for 14 days

Checking twice a day

140 from harvest
    8. From Quest
    8 from silver trophy
    72 from nests

228 daily total 3192 for 14 days

And that is without the arena
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Executive Chef
    The above chart is for 7 farms...I only have 4. That changes my realistic total to 2352. I currently have 2244 as I just harvested food. So I will be close that projection with the remaining harvests and hatchings for sure but I will still be short for England.

I am totally down with not working but I still want my sleep!
    Last edited by tuffyjkitten; 07-07-14 at 05:52 PM.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    I started this event FOUR days ago because there was finally a popup indicating that I need to download a new version of dragon story (I had already harvested crops and hatched all dragons, and it STILL didn't register for the first day). At this point, I have 1400+ soccer balls, which is PRETTY darn good for having started so late, but I don't even know if I'll even get the USA dragon let alone the England dragon. I think the delayed notice that impacted me, most likely impacted others as well, since normally by this point, everyone should have the final community dragon.

To be honest though, I don't really even care, since all these national dragons look an awful lot like other dragons, except spray painted a different color.

Executive Chef
    Just an observation but the Soccer dragon doesn't have on soccer shoes (don't know if there's another name for them) like the other three dragons. Guess they didn't have them in the Soccer dragon's size. Hope Brazil has the shoes because I think the shoes are kinda cute.