Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer Showdown World Event (IOS) 06/24/2014

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Oh no! Once you update, you'll be back on track quickly!
    BTW: the silver trophy that's the first prize is not just decor. It drops 4 balls every four hours. You can buy another one or a gold one that drops 16 every 4 hours. They both cost gold, but Silver one is only 150 gold. I think you can have up to 3, although I'm not sure if that's each or total.
    Good Luck Dalexxx!
    Thanks jim, already updated. I was saving my two titans fails last tuesday for the event but had to hatch as my nests are full then i saw this event ::/ hope i can catch up :: )

Good luck all

Nightclub Owner
    Man, in the battle arena I'm getting my butt kicked by a Medusa 14! So far it's beaten Black Knight 9, Immortal 9 and Warden 7 Any advice you guys?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Man, in the battle arena I'm getting my butt kicked by a Medusa 14! So far it's beaten Black Knight 9, Immortal 9 and Warden 7 Any advice you guys?
    I like acrobat and Champs against that one. Maybe even Justice.

Fashion Designer
    The habitat was changed to hold 10,000 coins. Apologies if this was mentioned previously.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I like acrobat and Champs against that one. Maybe even Justice.
    Thank you, my Black Knight eventually saved the day. Now I'm losing to an Underworld 11. I wish I had some of the stronger dragons like one of the Diamond family

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    They should make Soccer Types and add it to the event dragons! And make that habitat we get hold 5 soccer types! That way we can have a Soccer Themed habitat with soccer themed Dragons. That would be cool.
    The Dragons ARE Soccer themed, and the habitat, a soccer field, IS soccer themed.
    It does only hold 4, but all except the Soccer Dragon have another color, so can go elsewhere.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    Just had a harvest and I am 10 shy of 1700 for the USA dragon. Guess I have to wait another hour. Let's keep up the good work community. I am ready for the Soccer dragon too.

Executive Chef
    The same. I'm a little more than an hour away from a Scaleypear harvest from all 7 farms which should put me over the top for the USA dragon. Still plenty of time to get England then.

Nightclub Owner
    I should have my USA dragon by 7:00 pm the latest (in about 4 1/2 hours).

Fashion Designer
    Ran the numbers over 24 hours from 10:30 am Pacific time yesterday to today and we brought in 769,298 balls per hour. At that rate, we should be around 129 million additional balls by the end, which is ~246 million total.

I'm at nearly 3000 between 2 accounts and have some scalypears coming up soon. My baby acct will likely get all the individual prizes this time!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.