Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer Showdown World Event (IOS) 06/24/2014

Just got silver trophy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    The Dragons ARE Soccer themed, and the habitat, a soccer field, IS soccer themed.
    It does only hold 4, but all except the Soccer Dragon have another color, so can go elsewhere.
    The Soccer field holds Rainbows for me... hmmm.... Also, the Germany Dragon for me, is not Soccer typed. It's soccer theme, yes, but not typed

Executive Chef
    Yay!!!! Just hit 1700 and got mine USA dragon 💃💃💃

Executive Chef
    ACK! The Germany dragon grew another head in the 6 to 7 evolvement!?!?!?!

Ewwwwwwwhhh.......

Gotta lop that thing off!

Executive Chef
    Anyone else that realy dislikes soccer, and thinks these dragons are ugly? Ow, don't worry, I'm gonna level them to Epic and put them on my island because they're usefull in the arena, but as far away as possible... I'm more into the pink/purple flower/music/lace thingie

Anyway, 1.721 soccer balls here, so I assume I will me making somewhat 2800-3000 in total.

Nightclub Owner
    I like the Germany dragon and I loooove the USA dragon. I don't mind at all that they resemble other dragons. I'm not a fan of soccer either, but I think the habitat is cute and I love having different habitats. I have them all on my center platform. I get tired of the same old red/blue/purple/etc. habitats.

Banned
    Got USA dragon in both accounts yesterday and I am hoping we get the Soccer dragon today as well.

We are doing good community. Keep it up and good luck in the Angelfire tourney.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    The Dragons ARE Soccer themed, and the habitat, a soccer field, IS soccer themed.
    It does only hold 4, but all except the Soccer Dragon have another color, so can go elsewhere.
    The Soccer Dragon is the pure soccer type dragon. Germany, USA, England and Brazil are the dragons that can go elsewhere, 'cause they are soccer and color (one or two) type, so the Soccer Dragon has to stay in the Soccer Field habitat, the others can go to red, green, yellow and/or blue habitats.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    The Soccer field holds Rainbows for me... hmmm.... Also, the Germany Dragon for me, is not Soccer typed. It's soccer theme, yes, but not typed
    Germany Dragon is soccer and yellow type.
    If your Soccer Field holds Rainbow dragons and your Germany dragon it's not soccer type, you need to contact TL, it's possible that you have a bug, you and other players where that happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Anyone else that realy dislikes soccer, and thinks these dragons are ugly? Ow, don't worry, I'm gonna level them to Epic and put them on my island because they're usefull in the arena, but as far away as possible... I'm more into the pink/purple flower/music/lace thingie

Anyway, 1.721 soccer balls here, so I assume I will me making somewhat 2800-3000 in total.
    You aren't alone, I also don't like soccer and the dragons are ugly.
    My dragons from this event, probably will stay in storage along with the other dragons of past world events. xD

Executive Chef
    I'm at 3065, and have all individual prizes. I'm just waiting on Soccer now, it's the one I really want!
    We are almost there, Community total is at 138,237,892 currently.
    I'm not a huge fan of sports or soccer, I just like these events. The Soccer Dragon is the cutest, it looks like the statue for coins in market. (too bad we don't get soccer balls for buying themed decor! I've seen islands with lots of the statue).
    JeannesThinkin: Look at info screen on soccer field, next to the money counter that you collect from. It should show a soccer ball for type. Same for individual Dragons. If you click on Dragons like you are going to feed them, it pulls up info screen with individual Dragon info. Each of the Dragons so far have had a soccer ball first, then a color (like yellow for Germany). If yours are different, you should contact TL support.
    Congratulations to everyone on all your progress, it seems to be going smoother this time!!
    Oliverrr! Congrats on getting your trophy, that should speed up your collection with 4 more balls an hour from trophy. Try and get it synced with quest, that makes it easier to collect both on time!
    Ok, gotta go ice my hand again, Keep it positive everyone! We Can Do It! . Annie
    Last edited by jim23cash; 07-02-14 at 12:24 PM.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie