Thread: STUCK on level 329 :( (or 239....)

New Resident

STUCK on level 329 :( (or 239....)

This level always crashes and closes the game It's been like this for over a month, I've tried absolutely everything

What to do?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about this! Can you let us know what happens in the level when your game crashes and what device you are playing on? The more details you can provide will help us investigate this further.

New Resident
    Well.. I start the level and can see the screen for about 5 seconds, and the game closes.
    My support ID is 5574vy2 - Candy blast 1.2.3 and i play on my ipod. I have restarted my ipod, closed all the other apps and updated everything.

I miss the game soooo much, hope we can fix it soon
    Level 239 btw
    Last edited by millamoll; 06-24-14 at 10:58 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by millamoll View Post
    Well.. I start the level and can see the screen for about 5 seconds, and the game closes.
    My support ID is 5574vy2 - Candy blast 1.2.3 and i play on my ipod. I have restarted my ipod, closed all the other apps and updated everything.

I miss the game soooo much, hope we can fix it soon
    Level 239 btw
    We were able to load the level with the account and didn't detect any issues. Unfortunately, with an older device, as you level up, the higher levels have more images and animations and the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline.

You should be on level 240 now. Are you able to play 240?