Thread: Faerie Bulb seeds - should I be stockpiling?

Faerie Bulb seeds - should I be stockpiling?

I seem to be addicted to the craft in the greenhouse that calls for Faeirie bulb seeds & water & something else and gives random items.
    I've already built my Faeire Respite to L.5...
    Should I be hoarding these babies for something else in the future?
    Is there anything else any wise-old Level 50 players would recommend stockpiling?
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.

Nightclub Owner
    The limit is 50, so it is not hard to reach it. Just harvest a day long glimmer bulbs you are nearly done. I stock pile to 90% then craft something to avoid overflow, but with the other quests and the insane amount of dark seed requirements, I avoid if possible to use the Faerie Bulb seeds, we don't need them, but the fertilizer you need tons of.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The limit is 50, so it is not hard to reach it. Just harvest a day long glimmer bulbs you are nearly done. I stock pile to 90% then craft something to avoid overflow, but with the other quests and the insane amount of dark seed requirements, I avoid if possible to use the Faerie Bulb seeds, we don't need them, but the fertilizer you need tons of.
    Thanks ShibuyaCloth - I didn't even think about the fertilizer. I am always maxed on it and haven't really had to use it for anything yet. I'll probably keep doing that random craft but maybe I'll get the faerie bulb seeds to 40+ and then try to keep it there.

Appreciate the advice!
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.

Nightclub Owner
    I will only craft it I hit +48 seeds and have enough fertilizer (+10) in house to keep my dark plants production running.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...