Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transfer of Gems from one story to other stories

Unregistered

Transfer of Gems from one story to other stories

Hi Team Lava,
    I have been playing the stories for months, and I simply love the contracts, recipes, treasures and growing crops... But one disadvantage is that the gems cannot be transferred from one story to another which makes me wonder why should I every time make purchase from one story to another. I hope team lava can look into this matter and we can transfer the gems in other stories to the one we prefer (Eg. From Restaurant story to City Story). It will be a great way to continue motivating "clients" to purchase the gems. =)

Unregistered

Hello

This is a question I asked two months ago no reply I had bought an iPad recently n had emailed to transferevthree times no reply so I started a new of all four n have spent money on all kore then I should lol but it's feeling like I'm never going to get to where I am on my iPod on my iPad I still haven't gotten an answer I just want a way to keep the stuff in my new place and all gems and coins but have my old places on my iPad same levels all stuff I've purchased n still have the stuff I purchased in new stories or they should make a way that u can gift ur stuff to anyone

New Resident
    I was about to post this question. I have an ipad (tevoid), ipod (ayronlvoid), motorola droid (tevoid2), and a motorola droid 3 (tevoid3) in which I play Restaurant and Bakery Story on all. All I gift parts and supplies, but recently just received itunes gift cards, purchased gems, but need to transfer some of those gems from my bakery story to my restaurant story on my ipad. I hope to keep bumping this thread where they will hopefully put that function in the game. I just want to transfer using the same id (tevoid), but transfer between games the gems. Doesn't seem like too much to ask, but I don't know if that's a revenue issue or not.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tevoid View Post
    I was about to post this question. I have an ipad (tevoid), ipod (ayronlvoid), motorola droid (tevoid2), and a motorola droid 3 (tevoid3) in which I play Restaurant and Bakery Story on all. All I gift parts and supplies, but recently just received itunes gift cards, purchased gems, but need to transfer some of those gems from my bakery story to my restaurant story on my ipad. I hope to keep bumping this thread where they will hopefully put that function in the game. I just want to transfer using the same id (tevoid), but transfer between games the gems. Doesn't seem like too much to ask, but I don't know if that's a revenue issue or not.
    I know people have asked about this before, and the answer was always no. I think its so you have to buy gems separately in all your games=more money for TL, but I could be mistaken.

The Honorable Panda
    Pinkster is correct, TL does not transfer gems between a players games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Aww that's bad but it doesn't affect me coz my dad doesn't allow me to buy gems...(that's even more bad)lolzzz..!!

I have the same prob as well, but worst than that... And until now i still fighting for it.. I had unintentional purchased last Sept. 2011.. it's 49.99 for 275 gems. i emailed TL about it. as soon they got my email they took my GEMS out of my bakery story. they refer me to apple. and the apple said they wont give me my money back bcoz it's over within their time limit to refund my money. iT was 9 days over the 90 days limit..( i didnt know this at first ), anyway, i emailed the TL if they could return my GEMS and they said.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT.. ATLEAST RETURN MY GEMS THAT COZ ME ALOT OF MONEY... AM I RIGHT????
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 01-09-12 at 11:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Alot of people would ***** if this was possible.
    You get free gems when starting "a new game" as well as gems for mastering dishes, 2 Gems per dish.
    The most people would just finish x "fast" dishes and get "free gems".

Kind Regards,
    Eldin.

Rhino Keeper
    Chumki you aren't suppose to post support emails on the forums D=

Grand Emperor
    Chumki, you should get the gems returned to you, if I read your problem correctly.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast