Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The blue bug - i'm blue dabadee dabada

Grand Emperor
    Any updates or solutions for this? The first post was Jun but we have been experiencing this for months prior to Jun. It occurs daily and is a major annoyance. Can TL Pls advice the estimated time for this solution? I appreciate your updates.

P.S. If you aren't going to resolve this issue, please revert so we know and close this thread.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Any updates or solutions for this? The first post was Jun but we have been experiencing this for months prior to Jun. It occurs daily and is a major annoyance. Can TL Pls advice the estimated time for this solution? I appreciate your updates.

P.S. If you aren't going to resolve this issue, please revert so we know and close this thread.
    Have you updated to version 1.7.7?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Even with the latest update we are all still turning blue.
    Usual triggers for the blue are as follows:
    Visiting neighbours
    Opening walls
    Deleting posts

Forcing shutdown seems to be the only solution at this point.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    Even with the latest update we are all still turning blue.
    Usual triggers for the blue are as follows:
    Visiting neighbours
    Opening walls
    Deleting posts

Forcing shutdown seems to be the only solution at this point.
    Yes I had. My post #18 in this thread was feedback after the playing on the latest 1.7.7 version. This version doesn't resolve the blue issue. I share the same triggers as pundoggity as well. I have to force shut down app several times a day and this really spoils the gaming pleasure.

I respect any decision made by TL, even if they decide not to resolve this. Just let us know. I hope to get a conclusion at some stage. I make the effort to keep this thread update instead of it being out of sight and out of mind. Whatever testing I could do on my end, I did. As TL previously advised in related thread to remove decoration items to minimise blue screens. I did that for a month and still no improvement.

I understand TL may have limited resources and lots of issues to deal with daily, however I hope you understand what it feels like to have your app crushing all the time. Imagine your mobile shut down every time a call comes in or Windows going into safe mode... I really hope we can close this case soon.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Yes I had. My post #18 in this thread was feedback after the playing on the latest 1.7.7 version. This version doesn't resolve the blue issue. I share the same triggers as pundoggity as well. I have to force shut down app several times a day and this really spoils the gaming pleasure.

I respect any decision made by TL, even if they decide not to resolve this. Just let us know. I hope to get a conclusion at some stage. I make the effort to keep this thread update instead of it being out of sight and out of mind. Whatever testing I could do on my end, I did. As TL previously advised in related thread to remove decoration items to minimise blue screens. I did that for a month and still no improvement.

I understand TL may have limited resources and lots of issues to deal with daily, however I hope you understand what it feels like to have your app crushing all the time. Imagine your mobile shut down every time a call comes in or Windows going into safe mode... I really hope we can close this case soon.
    I will let them know that this is still an issue, even with the new update.
    Thanks for reporting back..
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    I will let them know that this is still an issue, even with the new update.
    Thanks for reporting back..
    Thank you Kooky. Your help is very much appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    I know TL is working on the blue screen but it is still happening. My blue seems to happen when I visit other farms. When it does, I have to force close to continue. This happens so often that I finally just give up and play something else. Any word on this being fixed?

Grand Emperor
    Again I hate to be the bad guy here... TL do you have any solution for this issue? It's nearly a YEAR since it started last year. How much longer do we have to put up with this blue bug? This is a daily problem and certainly NO GAME PLEASURE to reset app several times daily.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to know it shows "Anwsered" when the problem has CLEARLY not been fixed?!

Rhino Keeper
    TL the blue screen is not fixed. If anything, it's occurring more often then before. Deleting posts from your wall, visiting neighbors ( now occurs about every fifth visit) as well as having conversations on our walls. My device is new, has plenty of space left and it is still happening. I clear my history about four times daily and never run other apps in the background.

So...what shall we do TL?? Also, a new thing when the screen first loads you can very briefly see shadows where all your equipment and decor, etc is placed? This has never happened before that I am aware of. I'm playing on an iPad mini 2 with Retina Display. No problems at all with DS which is much more graphics intense than FS2.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast