Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The blue bug - i'm blue dabadee dabada

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    I know TL is working on the blue screen but it is still happening. My blue seems to happen when I visit other farms. When it does, I have to force close to continue. This happens so often that I finally just give up and play something else. Any word on this being fixed?

Grand Emperor
    Again I hate to be the bad guy here... TL do you have any solution for this issue? It's nearly a YEAR since it started last year. How much longer do we have to put up with this blue bug? This is a daily problem and certainly NO GAME PLEASURE to reset app several times daily.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to know it shows "Anwsered" when the problem has CLEARLY not been fixed?!

Rhino Keeper
    TL the blue screen is not fixed. If anything, it's occurring more often then before. Deleting posts from your wall, visiting neighbors ( now occurs about every fifth visit) as well as having conversations on our walls. My device is new, has plenty of space left and it is still happening. I clear my history about four times daily and never run other apps in the background.

So...what shall we do TL?? Also, a new thing when the screen first loads you can very briefly see shadows where all your equipment and decor, etc is placed? This has never happened before that I am aware of. I'm playing on an iPad mini 2 with Retina Display. No problems at all with DS which is much more graphics intense than FS2.

Rhino Keeper
    Please look into this further TL. It is very frustrating. We all have the same issue regardless of device.

Executive Chef
    Hello everyone! We thank you so much for your patience while we are still trying to figure out how this happens. The new update of 1.8.1 has just been released yesterday. Could you let me know if you're still encountering the blue issue after you have updated?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hello everyone! We thank you so much for your patience while we are still trying to figure out how this happens. The new update of 1.8.1 has just been released yesterday. Could you let me know if you're still encountering the blue issue after you have updated?
    Happened to me today even after the update. It occurred after visiting other farms which was usually when it would do it before the update.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    I'm sorry to report I am still turning blue aswell
    It happened today after loading up my shop.
    Thanks for your efforts
    I hope this can be sorted out eventually.

Rhino Keeper

Blue screen

Sometimes when I am visiting neighbors the screen turns blue. I uninstall the game and reinstall it and everything seems okay. Anyone else having this problem and why?

Farm Supplier
    Yes I've had the problem since changing over to iPad air last year. I visit a few neighbours and everything is blue, go back to my own farm and it's blue too.

The only solution I've found is to double click home button and swipe game upwards to close it.

Just so you know it was the same on iOS 7 and 8.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast