Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The blue bug - i'm blue dabadee dabada

We'll continue investigating on similar devices to identify the root cause. For any user affected, please send us any more info about how this issue appears, any specific steps you take, time played, pop ups, etc.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    We'll continue investigating on similar devices to identify the root cause. For any user affected, please send us any more info about how this issue appears, any specific steps you take, time played, pop ups, etc.
    Blue screen happens when I load wall several times (3 to 5) or visit farms (every 2 to 5 farms). No timing, it happens when I do either. Then I reset app.

Shop freezes when loading item, won't display side window. This is random timing, from few mins of staring FS to few hours.

Rhino Keeper
    I, along with at least 6 of my neighbors, deal with this daily, all day long! The blue screen will appear after we have visited multiple farms or once we start deleting comments on our walls. With every comment I delete once the screen has turned blue, I lose more and more items from my farm. Ie: shops and decorations will start disappearing. Once the background goes blue, the game freezes and you can not doing anything. I have to delete the game and reinstall it to make it go away. I'm on a new iPad Air with plenty of space, no background apps running, etc.... This is most definitely a bug that needs to be fixed!
    Also, the game will randomly freeze when I'm loading items into my side store. All the sudden, the screen will lock and I'm unable to do anything. This too causes me to delete game and reinstall.
    Team lava, I've been playing your games for years and FS2 is by far my favorite but this has got to be fixed! Please investigate the problem and don't push it aside claiming it's something else! Thanks!
    ID: sweethutch
    Farm name: spearhead ranch

Grand Emperor
    TL any updates or fixes for this?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    TL any updates or fixes for this?
    We've got a fix in an upcoming version, that should take care of the Side Shop freezing issue, this may improve issues related to the Blue background issue as well. Please stay tuned!

Fashion Designer
    We've got a fix in an upcoming version, that should take care of the Side Shop freezing issue, this may improve issues related to the Blue background issue as well. Please stay tuned!
    Can't wait, the freezing issue is very annoying... Even without other apps open...

Grand Emperor
    Thanks so much for fixing the side shop issue. I look forward to the blue fix.

Grand Emperor
    FYI I'm getting blue screens with the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    FYI I'm getting blue screens with the latest version.
    Thanks for letting us know, I'll forward this on to the team.

Continue to keep us updated, especially if there has been any improvement, even if slightly or if the steps change at all.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for letting us know, I'll forward this on to the team.

Continue to keep us updated, especially if there has been any improvement, even if slightly or if the steps change at all.
    You are most welcome and Thank you for your action. The side shop works perfectly now. Thank you for fixing that. Now only remains the blue screen issue. Cheers.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast