Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The blue bug - i'm blue dabadee dabada

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I updated my game to version 1.8.2 on the 17th and I'm still getting blue screen too. I'm on an iphone 6 with the latest updates. I get it most often if I've visited a lot of farms. If I'm trying to find a certain something to buy I'll visit several farms via the newspaper and/or community list. After visiting several farms I'll get to one that shows all the ground is blue. Only way to fix it is to exit the game and close it, I'll usually close any other apps that are open at the same time. But I close apps regularly anyway so there usually aren't many. I have a 64Gb with 42.2GB available. So it's not a memory issue.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with it happening after visiting a lot of farms! I've tried closing the app but doesn't seem to work. I usually have to uninstall it and install it again.

Grand Emperor
    Blue bug anniversary! Lol

Can we have this fix please? if this is a permanent feature of farm going blue when visiting other farms or deleting posts from wall, Pls let us know it can't be fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    I wouldn't hold your breathe for this to be fixed. Obviously they have no clue how to fix it or don't care too. Either way this is going to sound ridiculous but when it goes blue, try flipping your device or turning it upside down. I had a neighbor tell me and I laughed but tried it anyway and it worked! LOL! Not every time but it does work sometimes. Worth a shoot since its now going on a year of this......

Rhino Keeper
    This has started to happen to me since I switched to the iPhone 6. It seems to happen the most when I visit a bunch of farms, take a break, then go back and visit more farms.

Farm Supplier
    The blue screen happens to me at least once a day. I only play FS2 when all other apps are closed & regardless if I visit numerous farms or not, it still happens. I have a new iPad with PLENTY of space. Is there a solution to this problem?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345