Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bug: cannot attack monster (appears out of bound)

Fashion Designer
    I sent a email a few days ago also. Do we know if it'll be fixed before update tomorrow? I just don't want to have the update include beating something up, cuz if not fixed we won't be able to complete that part without using gems to skip. Thanks for the help. Hopefully soon. . I'm ready to go back to the "non beast" music in my kingdom. Lol. Love this game !

Fashion Designer
    Yeah! Finally got my boar out of the way. Thanks. I just kept tapping and tapping and tapping and finally after tapping about a hundred times I was able to beat him and he's finally gone ! . Thanks again TL. Love this game !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Yeah! Finally got my boar out of the way. Thanks. I just kept tapping and tapping and tapping and finally after tapping about a hundred times I was able to beat him and he's finally gone ! . Thanks again TL. Love this game !
    Didn't work for me , I've been tapping like crazy for days still,nothing . But glad yours is working!

Fashion Designer
    I thought maybe TL fixed something but I guess I just got lucky. I moved everything that I could out of the way and just kept tapping and I mean a lot of tapping all over the place and finally the swords popped up. I moved Thomas' house in one space and put the observatory out there cuz I don't think the observatory pops up any beasts does it? Cuz I don't want it to happen again. That was a pain. Well just keep tapping a lot maybe yours will fix too. Or hopefully TL will get it straightened out soon. Was worried update tomorrow would include some kind of beast and I wouldn't be able to complete that part. Good luck hopefully soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I thought maybe TL fixed something but I guess I just got lucky. I moved everything that I could out of the way and just kept tapping and I mean a lot of tapping all over the place and finally the swords popped up. I moved Thomas' house in one space and put the observatory out there cuz I don't think the observatory pops up any beasts does it? Cuz I don't want it to happen again. That was a pain. Well just keep tapping a lot maybe yours will fix too. Or hopefully TL will get it straightened out soon. Was worried update tomorrow would include some kind of beast and I wouldn't be able to complete that part. Good luck hopefully soon.
    Thanks, I put everything around it in storage, already lost some gems by accidentally hitting some close twice, still no luck. not giving up but hope they fix, I love this game too much!!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	14030

Took a picture, but in edit mode it clearly shows the boundary but can't get the pic while in edit

Last edited by kooky panda; 06-25-14 at 07:37 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

Fashion Designer
    I love the game too. I'm sure they will fix and I hope they still update and fix mine too. I'm really worried about collecting from that side out of fear something will pop up there and I'll be back in the same boat again. Hopefully today before new update tomorrow.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DessertWolf View Post
    Hi everyone! If you're currently experiencing this issue, please contact support@teamlava.com so an agent can look into your account. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I sent one a few days ago, still waiting for response , do I need to do anything else? Thanks
    Nope.. An agent should be getting to your ticket soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Kooky. Even though mine boar is finally gone I hope they still look at my game but I did move Thomas' house and put the observatory there. Can u tell me does the observatory currently spawn any kind of beasts or skunks? I don't want it to happen again. Thank u.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have a neighbour who also has a boar in this spot. She contacted support over 2 days ago with no response yet.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast