Thread: Rotate Beasts

Rhino Keeper

Rotate Beasts

Would you PLEASE start rotating which beast shows up. I desperately need rat tails and OF COURSE I get Dire Boars or sometimes fang beasts. How about a bore, then a skunkqupine, then a fang beast, then a troll? Please don't tell me to plant more corn, because I'm maxed and it no longer draws skunkupine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLolepere View Post
    Would you PLEASE start rotating which beast shows up. I desperately need rat tails and OF COURSE I get Dire Boars or sometimes fang beasts. How about a bore, then a skunkqupine, then a fang beast, then a troll? Please don't tell me to plant more corn, because I'm maxed and it no longer draws skunkupine.
    Do you have any valentine chickens or plants? Those items produce pink skunkupines, which have rat tails. You can also get them from pet skunkupine.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    No, I don't have the valentine stuff...I started playing after those quests. My pet skunkupine has only given one rat tail...but I'll keep trying...thanks

Executive Chef
    Well, I guess those of us who have not been playing long enough to have 500,000 spare gold for a pet skunkupine or have gotten all that VD (Valentine's Day) stuff, there is nothing we can do but hope to get skunkupines. It never ceases to amaze me how the answer to most questions here is something along those lines. I guess people who have been playing a long time just can't imagine being in our shoes.

LadyLolepere, I most often get skunkupines from fields planted with stuff that takes an hour or less to grow (I know you are maxed on corn but the other short-term stuff seems to work as well as corn for me). I also draw them quite often by chopping down trees. And they like flowers. Basically, stuff that very low-level players can harvest seems to tend to bring the lowest level of the beasts, even as you get further into the game and higher level beasts are popping up all the time. When you WANT a skunkupine, it sure seems like it never appears. But they do. Just maybe not on the things you actually want to be harvesting for their resources right now.

I seem to recall one quest where you had to **** 5 Skunkupines and it mentioned look for them in wheat fields (for Trolls it was resources, mostly coins; Direboars appear anywhere).

Plant/harvest lots of wheat and you'll probably get more Skunkupines. Even if you're maxed on wheat, you'll get coins and XP stars.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the tips. I've been playing long enough to know that when I NEED a beast it's going to take along time for them to show up. Seriously, beasts should be on rotation AND they should all give back the energy we use to **** them.