Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/19/2014 Update Expansions!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Love this game.

Executive Chef
    55lee55 ~ it's 30 trade tickets for an expansion permit.

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Can someone tell me the cost of the permits? I have over 250 trade tickets saved for this round of expansions, but I can't see what a permit costs because the Exchange from Trade Tickets to Expansion permits shows something like 256/... To trade for the expansion permits.

Because the last expansion happened shortly after I had expanded wherever I could, and I didn't realize that the ability to craft permits would disappear as soon as I fully expanded, this round I plan to keep one square unused so that I don't lose the ability to craft expansion permits for future expansions.

To plan for the future, I would like to have some idea what an expansion permit will cost when I tie up my exchange.

Thanks!
    30 trade tickets for 1 expansion permit - 4 hours craft time.

I was working on the last expansion plot for me that needs 5 permits but wasn't going to give them until I accumulated a whole bunch.
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-19-14 at 01:24 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    55lee55 ~ it's 30 trade tickets for an expansion permit.
    Thanks! Just the info I need!

Thanks meme1098 as well, and I think I will follow your strategy of not giving permits until I have the entire number of them collected! Great idea, and thanks to you both for the rapid answer!

Rhino Keeper
    More expansions, really? The deforestation in my kingdom is getting so severe I'm halfway expecting to see environmentalists picketing at my castle every time I open my game... The Glimmer Wood is supposed to be a forest isn't it? We need a bigger board and more trees with these multiple-expansions-at-a-time updates, or we're gonna run out of trees.

Fashion Designer
    Little twigs grow into big trees, buy some baby trees and tend them, you can have all the trees you can afford.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm aware of that. I'm reffering to the far better looking blue trees that surrounds the kingdoms. It's a shame they are disappearing - a little bit too RL like for my taste.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    I'm aware of that. I'm reffering to the far better looking blue trees that surrounds the kingdoms. It's a shame they are disappearing - a little bit too RL like for my taste.
    Are you also aware that if you don't open any of the new expansion plots, you can keep all the blue trees you want, too. Then again, good luck finding a place for everything.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 06-23-14 at 01:26 PM.

Oooooh expansions. Love them cause I can then redecorate my kingdom with stored goodies like fountains and seats and kissing posts.

Rhino Keeper
    Sure I'm aware I don't have to do the expansions, I don't intend to do most of them, they're too close to the tree edge for my taste. Why would I want space for 'everything' - designing the kingdom within the boundaries given is a part of the game, this includes choosing which items to have on the board and which ones to store. Having room for 'everything' takes away from the gameplay in my opinion. But I see - eternally complaining and whining about not having enough space is the only opinion on the subject permitted on this message board - note taken. I'll keep out of this thread from now on.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast