Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/19/2014 Update Expansions!

Fashion Designer
    There is one new space that does not require a permit. The others require 1, 1, 2 and 3 permits each.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the expansions TL!

Real estate in my kingdom has become very scarce, and these Expansions will keep me busy first obtaining them, then the never ending redecorating which is one aspect that makes CS such a special game to me! There are many others as well, but I never tire of redecorating!

Just woke up and came here before collecting from anything that might be necessary for a new quest. For me it is a habit I am working to maintain because I have set myself back more times than I wish to admit before I read about the update here first!

Thanks again for Expansions! I wonder if we will find some powerful item hidden in the shrubbery and trees! Awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay, thanks for not making them worth so many expansion permits! And thanks also, for helping me use up some of my zillion coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! The permits are quite reasonable ....and we didn't even have to beg for months and months!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I will hold back and keep some trade tickets in case I need them next week. Thank you for the expansions I was maxed out on wisp lanterns.

the list has been updated - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62916

5 New Expansions Plots been added to the "Exploration Map"

Have Fun!

19/06/2014 - 5 New Expansions Plots

https://s27.postimg.org/3w48xgipv/Exploration.png

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    There is one new space that does not require a permit. The others require 1, 1, 2 and 3 permits each.
    Very nice. I've already got 4 of the 5 done, thanks to having made extra permits the last time they were available. I'm now 2 permits short, plus a slew of lanterns, for the last space.

My market will be busy making new permits for a while to stock up for next time.

Executive Chef
    Thank you thank you thank you tl, awesome, muahhhhh :d

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! For keeping the expansions reasonable. I'm still working on one permit from last time. I had the coins and the lanterns, still working on permits. I think I need about 10 to fully expand. And the one with no ticket was fantabulous!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Can someone tell me the cost of the permits? I have over 250 trade tickets saved for this round of expansions, but I can't see what a permit costs because the Exchange from Trade Tickets to Expansion permits shows something like 256/... To trade for the expansion permits.

Because the last expansion happened shortly after I had expanded wherever I could, and I didn't realize that the ability to craft permits would disappear as soon as I fully expanded, this round I plan to keep one square unused so that I don't lose the ability to craft expansion permits for future expansions.

To plan for the future, I would like to have some idea what an expansion permit will cost when I tie up my exchange.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast