Thread: Water - too much

Executive Chef

Water - too much

Am currently a bit stuck. Maxed out on water. I Need mermaid scales and fish. Specifically mermaid scales as I'm now building using enchanted essence. Is there a way to get rid of lots of water quickly? Two bales of water every 30 mins to make a simple glue not really cutting it.

I have noticed a drop rate in drops after i've maxed out on water.

Any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    you can craft colored dye in the potion shop, also...

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't even worry about finding uses for the water. Just collect from the ponds and wells when you have the energy for the more important fish and mermaid scales. It's a little wasteful (or imagine you are watering your crops). You'll also imagine seeing your drop rates returning to normal as you collect more often.

Executive Chef
    Got the greenhouse? There are a couple of items that require water there....faerie elixir takes 20.
    Got the jeweler's trade in the Exchange? ..it takes 40 water, I think.

Also, enchanters/lumin essences, all dyes, noodles, hot sauce, bread, grits, lemonade...and wood to living wood.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree- stone and water are my two resources I am usually maxed out on to the point where it doesn't matter all that much if I over-collect. Especially if you have the second shard, you get a lot more from your wells.

There's the challenge with the dragon egg where you have to give lots of water, but that's only that specific challenge.

Fashion Designer
    Ever since the 10 day dragon egg quest i havent had an issue with too much water. Ive been doing thewater/glimmerdust/jewel trade in hope of getting mithril probably once a day. :-)

Farm Supplier
    sometimes.a royal decision has to be made.If resources reach 99 and cannot be utilized for current kingdom projects, collect anyway to get mermaid scales and fish. No matter what I have to collect, I always need a resource from wells and ponds. mermaid scales have to be collected whenever you are able to go fishing and there's always a need for fish in the kitchens.

Rhino Keeper
    It'd be fabulous if a pail of water was needed to tend to plants and animals. fabulous.
    I'm maxed on water 90% of the time AND the fish shack didn't turn out to be all it was sold as. I'm always maxed on cat- and butterfish and always low on regular fish with regular game use.
    Last edited by maguar; 06-24-14 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Removed implied language

Banned
    Alse be wary of using up 2 many resources just to dump water.. week long event starting Thursday and I have a feeling water is going to be the least of your worries.