Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Royal pig / cow - best adventure?

Royal pig / cow - best adventure?

Is there an adventures with high chance of royal pigs and cows?
    I saw peeps with 3 - 6 of each in their kingdom...couldnt believe they buy for gems / i would buy alicorns...

I send daily TD-Sands or F-Land, sometimes ED-Caves from my court, and HR-Bandits or SA-Vault from barracks...
    I have one pig since month, even a cow since my first adventure and now one cow more, playing a year

Or royal animals like burning amber?
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 06-19-14 at 02:07 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Those are very rare boxes, I got 3 cows and 2 pigs in 2-years questing. I just got my 4th alicorn (missed a wing) yesterday with a simple Ancient vault quest. I haven't got an animal as rare drop since more as 1/2 year. Also I don't know what best quest as I mix a lot. I am not sure if it matters.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 06-18-14 at 11:56 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I have gotten all kinds of animals from adventures, but I don't know which adventures usually. I almost always send the Barracks to the Caves, and the knights to hunt for Bandits, unless I have a sweet feast, then I'll send knights to Desert Sands. Very rarely I'll make a spicy feast for caves.
    Hope that helps somehow!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I have gotten all kinds of animals from adventures, but I don't know which adventures usually.
    i got also the normal animals white, black, sheep... but i want the royal ones

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I haven't got an animal as rare drop since more as 1/2 year. Also I don't know what best quest as I mix a lot. I am not sure if it matters.
    ED-Caves you got DC-formation as specialprice, TD-Sands drops amber, and in F-Lands you got red trillium, saptrees...
    So may be i should try the "simple ones" daily?

Rhino Keeper
    I have gotten all of my royal animals from adventures. I have never bought a sheep or a pig. I think maybe i bought my chickens and black and white cows. I have a couple of brown cows, a couple of black cows and recently got a white one. I have many pigs including black and royals that i got from adventures. Just yesterday i got a royal pig, havent even grown it to adulthood yet. As for sheep i have two whites also from adventures. I also have the thanksgiving animals but that was from quests.
    I dont remember which adventures I did for these. I do all adentures when i can depending on what feasts I have most of.

Nightclub Owner
    I've gotten about 6 royal pigs and cows. My main adventures are the desert sand and dark caves
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've gotten about 6 royal pigs and cows. My main adventures are the desert sand and dark caves
    ok, then u have more luck then i....

Rhino Keeper
    Got two white pigs recently, both from the Ancient Vault. I like them because they give 2x the bacon

My poor regular pigs have been neglected.

Rhino Keeper
    Dark Caves Adventure (one that requires spicy feast and lumin essence) is best for royal animals. Feral Lands, Ancient Vault and Bandits don't drop royal animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Dark Caves Adventure (one that requires spicy feast and lumin essence) is best for royal animals. Feral Lands, Ancient Vault and Bandits don't drop royal animals.
    So you're saying if you get an animal it will never be royal. It doesn't run in their blood?

... and I'll see myself out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast