Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354

Thread: White Magic Dragon- (IOS) Battle Tournament

Banned
    Congrats to everyone who won and for those that did not win better luck next time. I was able to finish on both accounts on Sunday much later than normal for me but I did not have to ultimate any dragons. Bronzetalon and Unicorn gave both of my accounts major fits. I was stuck on Rd 25 for over a day on both accounts.

Some tourneys are tougher and you finish on Sunday and others well you finish on Friday and it was a cake walk.

Rhino Keeper
    I'll take off my tin foil hat if this has happened to someone else, but I swear it can't be random bad luck. Since the end of the tournament, me last 5 opponents have been a Diamond, a Champion and 3 Diamond hybrids.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Ended up using almost 100 gold on this. Ultimated white magic because I ran out of time. Lost 9-10 dragons that had a good chance but the game just wouldn't let me win. I made a bad decision to use gold on round 20. Should have sat out this tournament but I wanted to win only because I didn't get bronzetalon last time.
    Ditto except i didn't get the prize. I'm such a dork
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lordxdork View Post
    Rd 29 is black diamond. And 30 should be obvious. I'm done!! Good luck to all those still going. From round 25-30 all I used was diamond10, quetzal9, bronztalon9 and fire brigade.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    The tarot cards started being given out on the 13th for winning battles in the arena. The White Magic tournament started on the 17th. Some people had already had earned cards before the tournament started. In the case of someone with 64 cards - they earned 38 before or after the tournament. In my case, I had 32 tarot cards before the tournament and 58 cards when it ended.
    Thanks for the response. I'll start playing it. I want the tarot dragon.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354