Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Every goal repeated

Farm Supplier

Exclamation Old goals popping up

I just tried to get to my bakery and every single goal I have done came up as a pop up. Besides the annoyance b of closing each window, it is telling me I ran out of time to complete older goals that I have completed. I'm concerned that I will lose all of my winter stuff because the game now thinks that I haven't completed then.

Any thoughts?
    The one and only Lady Zhen Ji!

Rhino Keeper
    This has been happening to me for a couple of months. I sent an email to support yesterday. You shouldn't lose anything; I haven't. It's just super annoying and you really have to be careful not to hit the 'buy now' button or you could spend gems. So far I've been fortunate to avoid that. By the way, this also happens to me in RS and Fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyZhenJi View Post
    I just tried to get to my bakery and every single goal I have done came up as a pop up. Besides the annoyance b of closing each window, it is telling me I ran out of time to complete older goals that I have completed. I'm concerned that I will lose all of my winter stuff because the game now thinks that I haven't completed then.

Any thoughts?
    Sorry about the pop-ups! We'll take a look at this, thanks!

Which specific Quest do you see that pops up, and how often does this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    I have the same problem
    Almost once in two or three days i have to deal with all these pop-ups, not specific one (which I skipped or completed / newly passed or oldest ones) they are so annoying also day by day increasing so it's getting harder, longer, more unbearable..... to cancel them.
    I hope you fix this as soon as possible..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    I was getting every single goal I have completed since I started playing. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a chance to finish the movie stars goal
    The one and only Lady Zhen Ji!

Host(ess)
    I am having this problem for more than 3 months. Every single goal pops up every day. And I lost 30 gems this morning because I accidentally click a "Buy Now" button. This is the second time this month. I am thinking about quitting the game if this problem cannot be fixed soon.

I was wondering if it is possible to go back to any of the older goals to unlock the machines? they are still sitting in the "store", but greyed out. will they ever become available for me to buy or disappear? I tried to buy with jems, it took the jems, but did not unlock the machine. I am not getting those popup options anymore. (but they never worked)
    Last edited by temerity380; 01-21-14 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ffbb96 View Post
    I am having this problem for more than 3 months. Every single goal pops up every day. And I lost 30 gems this morning because I accidentally click a "Buy Now" button. This is the second time this month. I am thinking about quitting the game if this problem cannot be fixed soon.
    Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account!

Quote Originally Posted by temerity380 View Post
    I was wondering if it is possible to go back to any of the older goals to unlock the machines? they are still sitting in the "store", but greyed out. will they ever become available for me to buy or disappear? I tried to buy with jems, it took the jems, but did not unlock the machine. I am not getting those popup options anymore. (but they never worked)
    For Goal items that are locked, and you did not complete the Limited-Time Goals for them, they cannot be unlocked.

If you tried to Skip the Goal (when it was active) using Gems, you will not be able to get the items.

If you spent the Gems when the old Goals popped up, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance. Thank you!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast