Thread: Gem Drought

Farm Supplier

Gem Drought

My pets used to give me gems all the time. I could absolutely count on getting one or two (sometimes more) gems a day by collecting regularly from my five pets. It still takes forever to save up for something I want to buy with gems, but at least that gave me a sense of constant, slow progress. The past couple weeks I've maybe been getting one gem every two or three days by collecting from pets 2-3 times/day. I've even noticed that the pets, who most often give 25 coins each collection but can range from 10-200 coins per collection, have more often yielded 10 coins lately. Anyone else experiencing this? Fewer tools and expansion permits from pets, too!

I have, in the past, recommended the pets as one of the best investments you can make to speed up the game and make it more fun, but they've lost their lustre in my recent experience!
    Last edited by jelichami; 06-15-14 at 05:19 AM.

I've noticed a small drop in the amount of gems from pets. I have 13 pets and still get a few a day but not as many as I used to. The cat's are the worst investment. I rarely get gems from them. Also there's a huge drop in the amount of maps and permits. I got one today from the train delivery. It's the first one I've gotten since last weekend. At this rate the game is going to get very boring very quickly if it's now impossible to expand to the truffle farm. There hasn't even been any for sale in the shop. Though if everyone is getting as few as I am, I'm not surprised.

Farm Supplier
    It's gotten worse! Haven't seen a single gem from a single pet in a week! What's happening?

Executive Chef
    Ive 14 pets, some gem and some coins and i still collect gems from them everyday. Each collection.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Ive 14 pets, some gem and some coins and i still collect gems from them everyday. Each collection.
    14 pets?! Wow, i would love to pay a visit to your farm! Must be quite a scene!