Thread: Adding a FAMILY To The Storyline....

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb Adding a FAMILY To The Storyline....

There are no children or actual families in Castle Story. There are Farm Houses, Cottages, and places of business. But who actually lives and works in these places? It would be interesting for a family to be discovered in the woods! Or they could, possibly, wander into the kingdom.

Thanks for the opportunity to suggest ideas!

Fashion Designer
    I think there's a subforum for suggestions. Probably better to repost this there. I like the idea!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Hahaha... some quirky little brat roaming around poking the animals and making silly faces. XD And you have to send a cake through the exchange once a week or s/he rearranges part of your kingdom lolololol. =P

Executive Chef
    Um..... See 3 posts down
    lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-15-14 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Deleted...then amended LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Hahaha... some quirky little brat roaming around poking the animals and making silly faces. XD And you have to send a cake through the exchange once a week or s/he rearranges part of your kingdom lolololol. =P
    OMG! I would throw my iphone out of a moving car window if that happened!! The only families I would like to find and have live in my kingdom would be The Simpsons or The Griffins. Now THAT would be really, really cool!!! Other than that, please NO! My kingdom is crowded enough!

ps: I am having SERIOUS deja vu with this thread.

Edit: To include the Griffin Family after reading Northwood's post.
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 06-15-14 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Added Griffins as an acceptable option

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    HAHAHAHA oh I know what you mean, that evil witch staring up out of my screen gives me the creeps, why can't she watch where she's going like everybody else?! And why don't they ever GOOOOO HOOOOOME?! Too much animation crashes me, it could at least be MY stuff! *whine* XD

Executive Chef
    *opening best bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon & pouring 2 glasses*
    CHEERS to oliverrr!!! *ting*
    ....and yes, deja vu, for realz! lol

I will addendum my previous comment to this exact suggestion from another thread (it won't be seen better by reposting in it's own thread, y'know LOL) ....
    Beyond /NOBODY UNDER 21 allowed in my queendom, I *will* allow Stewie Griffin (from The Family Guy) in....and that's it! lol

Ps. Some cheese to go with the wine, oliverrr! LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	13880  
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-15-14 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Pic added lol

Farm Supplier
    To ALL who are opposed to this idea, just a reminder: Castle Story is a FANTASY kingdom, therefore, any families and/or children would be FANTASY FAMILIES. Geez! Besides, even in real life, all children are not brats.

Executive Chef
    ...and in my fantasies, no children live at all. Bawahahha!

Ps. MOST children are indeed brats, especially in today's society ...and I've even met a few adult brats... *cough*..oliverrr..*cough* lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-19-14 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Ps added

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PJColley View Post
    There are no children or actual families in Castle Story. There are Farm Houses, Cottages, and places of business. But who actually lives and works in these places? It would be interesting for a family to be discovered in the woods! Or they could, possibly, wander into the kingdom.

Thanks for the opportunity to suggest ideas!
    You can add suggestions for the game to the current
    Castle Suggestion thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request