Thread: Large diamonds

Large diamonds

Are we still able to get large diamonds from the deep mines? Last one I got was during the dragon egg challenge and I still need 3 to move forward from DIAMONDS IN THE SKY.

Nightclub Owner
    If you've got the goal I think you'll still get the diamonds dropping. It may take awhile though
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by CrayZdoglady View Post
    Are we still able to get large diamonds from the deep mines? Last one I got was during the dragon egg challenge and I still need 3 to move forward from DIAMONDS IN THE SKY.
    I very rarely got large diamonds from my deep mines. I was left with 2 diamonds to collect after the dragon adventure ended. I have managed to get my 2 diamonds from the deep mines with the last one coming about 2 days ago. I have no idea if the drop rate was increased or i just got lucky, but keep mining. If you mine it, they will come!

As maguar mentioned, as long as you are on the Goal that requires the Large Diamonds, you will be able to get them.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Is that still true in my case which is the other way round? I received the large diamond in the dragon quest along with the golden fleece but I have only just found the burning ember. In the meantime I used the large diamond (along with four others) to hatch my sparkling dragon. Now I need to craft diamond glass and no longer have a diamond. Will my deep mines produce one eventually or do they think I already have it as I needed one to progress this far in the first place? I hope that's clear!

New Resident
    A large diamond just dropped from one of my deep mines - so I guess the answer is yes!