Thread: No Magic?!

Fashion Designer

No Magic?!

So today I went into the Battle Arena to do another battle, after previously beating a level 11 Wizard. Now my opponent is a level 10 Penguin dragon. It has a little snowflake as it's emblem.
    I decided to try Firestorm, since Fire should beat Ice right? Well,i lose to 3 bashes.
    No biggie, then I try Quetzal, and find that when the Penguin does magic, it doesn't use any element! It just shakes me! How am I supposed to beat this dragon?!
    I lose with Quetzal, so I try Diamond. I lose again. I speed up my Diamond's healing and I lose again!
    I'm starting to think this dragon is unbeatable! I don't even have any Champions I could use against it
    I mean, I'm okay with losing, but why doesn't it have any magic?!
    accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    I had the same results as you and my first choice was fire thinking it would defeat it but no such luck, I also tried dark Angel and same thing, maybe someone else has tried something different that has been successful?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    So today I went into the Battle Arena to do another battle, after previously beating a level 11 Wizard. Now my opponent is a level 10 Penguin dragon. It has a little snowflake as it's emblem.
    I decided to try Firestorm, since Fire should beat Ice right? Well,i lose to 3 bashes.
    No biggie, then I try Quetzal, and find that when the Penguin does magic, it doesn't use any element! It just shakes me! How am I supposed to beat this dragon?!
    I lose with Quetzal, so I try Diamond. I lose again. I speed up my Diamond's healing and I lose again!
    I'm starting to think this dragon is unbeatable! I don't even have any Champions I could use against it
    I have beaten Penguin with Amazon & Warden before...GoodLuck!

Rhino Keeper
    I defeated a Penguin using my champion dragons. If you don't have any champions try some of the breedable Super Rare dragons such as Atlantis, Forestfire, Parakeet, Peacock, Scorpion - they should give you good odds against a Penguin.

Fashion Designer
    I finally won with Quetzal, only took 6 tries
    accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Hello Immortal used against Penguin Good luck by fight against Penguin

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Yesterday I saw that penguin on battle arena and then game crashed and change my opponent wizard! that's lucky

Farm Supplier
    Penguin is an Arctic dragon. Their magic, I think, is an icy cold breeze. The effect might be invisible, but it definitely hits our poor dragons!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hestiarulez View Post
    Penguin is an Arctic dragon. Their magic, I think, is an icy cold breeze. The effect might be invisible, but it definitely hits our poor dragons!!
    Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up
    accepting all neighbors

The Honorable Panda
    Please keep battle discussions on the current Battle thread running.

New Battle Crafting Dragon - Tarot Dragon-IOS

Or on the Master Battle Thread Part III
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request