Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: New Battle Crafting Dragon - Tarot Dragon-IOS REMOVED

New Resident
    Aw come on Team Lava! I was 3 Tarot cards away from earning one of these dragons. You can't remove it without at least marking it as limited in Spell Shop beforehand. No warning. Where's the fun in that? Not pleased ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon333 View Post
    Aw come on Team Lava! I was 3 Tarot cards away from earning one of these dragons. You can't remove it without at least marking it as limited in Spell Shop beforehand. No warning. Where's the fun in that? Not pleased ��
    Hi there every morning was published the Notice Tarot to crafting to Friday. You should read the information even before they click away.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon333 View Post
    When you open the game for the 1st day of every day, there are pop up's who appears, Tarot had a pop up saying he was to desappear.. And by the way, TL has a especific hour to remove and add dragons and features, Tarot was one of them, they remove at one especific hour and 30 mintues later are added the new things, this way TL have time to remove the right things and add the new ones correctly.

Managed to get 99 tarot cards before it finished up! I have a complete deck now. Can't be bothered crafting a another tarot dragons so I'll keep my deck instead

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Managed to get 99 tarot cards before it finished up! I have a complete deck now. Can't be bothered crafting a another tarot dragons so I'll keep my deck instead
    Sigh... Really frustrating as I was at 80+ tarot cards and then was out of wifi reception for the last week! had no idea I wouldn't be able to get it since I didn't know it was going away.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617