Thread: Did not receive gold

Rhino Keeper

Did not receive gold

I did not receive gold for completing the crime scene goal. It popped up and said I completed it but the gold never showed up.

Fashion Designer
    Try force closing the app, restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the app.
    If none of thse work email TeamLava at support@teamlava.com so an agent can check out your account
    accepting all neighbors

When I've completed goals for playing other TL games a goal is added to the Island Goals to buy a decoration. Have you checked your goals or have you noticed being asked to buy a decoration? For some reason this is how they've rewarded me with the gold, either 30 or 15.

If you don't need any decorations the best thing to buy is one piece of stone path...it's only 10 coins...cheap and it immediately goes into storage, lol!

New Resident
    i had the same problem, until I noticed you have to buy 5 decorations. (buy stone paths, they are really cheap!) Then you will receive your gold

The Honorable Panda
    Please note that IOS players do not get gems/gold for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
    Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.

This morning I had a goal in my dragon game to buy 5 decorations . That goal gave me 30 gold.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request