Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/12/2014 Update Team Azalea or Team Lila (Part 1)?

Rhino Keeper
    It's a second day of new goal and I have finally decided my team.... I'm team Azalea!
    It took me a lot to decide but I think that Lila us up to no good. Besides it seems to me that Azalea is longer a friend of our kingdom + before you choose to help her in the Greenhouse it says 'Time to build trust with the Faeries' and that is the direction that I'm going!

Nice, but too quick. I went for Azalea team. The decorations are lovely. I'm looking forward to the next part. In the meantime I can work on plants for Belladonna.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Peter1Pan1 View Post
    Nice, but too quick. I went for Azalea team. The decorations are lovely. I'm looking forward to the next part. In the meantime I can work on plants for Belladonna.
    I was surprised at how quickly this quest went (if you already had all stuff in inventory). Even though I was suspicious of Lila, I only chose her because Azalea's dialogue was the only one posted. I took one for the team to expose her.

One interesting thing...., we know that Aggwyn writes all the stories and puts in Easter Eggs. Azalea's name may have been inspired by "Iggy Azalea" (hinted on one of the Congratulation screens). Iggy is an Australian rap artist that moved to the United States when she was a young girl, was a house cleaner at one time..., and most recently had the number 1 album on the US Billboard charts (not just in the rap category, but of all genres). That's one hard working woman. Despite my distaste of rap music in general, I certainly do respect her accomplishments. If Aggwyn was inspired to name our hard working Faerie, "Azalea", because of "Iggy Azalea", then it's a nice homage in our game.

The name "Lila" on the other hand? The only pop culture reference that I found ominous was from the show "Dexter". In that show, "Lila" was a psychopathic murdering arsonist that was the main antagonist of Season 2. Coincidence?

Either way, great job Aggwynn!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingernut2013 View Post
    If I already have 99 red petals, and then finish the 2nd part of this quest, will we not get the 40 red petal reward? Or will it still be added, so we have 139 red petals?
    As claupu stated earlier, yes, you'll get your reward and you'll be able to go over your inventory limit. That goes for all the quest rewards (petals, seeds, etc).

Ok I read the whole forum about the 2nd part about blythewood but no one said how the quest line will start. I finished the first, my fairy respire is lv 5 but the next part doesnt show up.
    Do I just have to wait some time?

Rhino Keeper
    I choose Azalea yesterday before I knew of the "factions" simply because she was a blue fairy and I prefer blue to yellow . Go team go.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Ok I read the whole forum about the 2nd part about blythewood but no one said how the quest line will start. I finished the first, my fairy respire is lv 5 but the next part doesnt show up.
    Do I just have to wait some time?
    According to the first post, in addition to having faerie respite at final upgrade, you have to complete "knock on wood" which is the end of blythewood sapling part 3 as well as part 5 of troll tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    According to the first post, in addition to having faerie respite at final upgrade, you have to complete "knock on wood" which is the end of blythewood sapling part 3 as well as part 5 of troll tribe.
    Hey thx but I need to know what I have to do to start the 2nd blythewood quest.
    My question has nothing to do with the momentary update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Hey thx but I need to know what I have to do to start the 2nd blythewood quest.
    My question has nothing to do with the momentary update
    Then I'm not sure what you're asking cuz your initial question read that you were asking how to start THIS quest.
    To start the second part of the blythewood sapling, you have to complete the first part, which is place it and visit it.
    Here's the link for part 1:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....hewood+sapling

And here's the link for part 2:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ght=Blythewood

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Then I'm not sure what you're asking cuz your initial question read that you were asking how to start THIS quest.
    To start the second part of the blythewood sapling, you have to complete the first part, which is place it and visit it.
    Here's the link for part 1:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....hewood+sapling

And here's the link for part 2:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ght=Blythewood

Hope that helps.

Oh I'm sorry I really forgot that my question is about how to start the 2nd part.
    But I already read those two forums and no one explaibs how the second one starts.
    I have the fairy respire at lv 5 so I dont know what else to do.

Do I just have to wait and collect a few times or do I miss sth?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast