Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/12/2014 Update Team Azalea or Team Lila (Part 1)?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Go team Lila! They ARE nice creatures. Especially Lila. It was so thoughtful for her to get tea for Azalea to help her with her narcolepsy. It's not her fault it didn't work. She tried. Queenzod, you don't know what you are talking about. It was posted on a kingdom wall that I visited earlier that "QZ's got a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock." I agree.
    You are being duped! Lila is evilllllll.

Are you coming back to America anytime soon? I have no idea what you're saying half the time.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Okay, I've been thinking. Suppose Azalea knows that Lila is after her job, so she's faking being poisoned and is going to set Lila up for murder? Lila's only crime could be that she's stupid and doesn't see it!

God, I need to get a life.

Ps. That means Azalea will need to fake her own death and get a new face with plastic surgery!

Pps. It's because they're actually sisters and their mom liked Lila best!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't purposefully choose one but I am on the team Lila quest line. I clicked on the greenhouse and must have double clicked and I was off. Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    I went for Azalea because I know that it's the name of a flower. Was Lila the name of a girl in a novel who could travel between worlds. Anyway I love the rose arch.

Thinking about travelling between worlds it would be cool to have a time machine in the kingdom ��

Executive Chef
    What is the new rose arch classed as? Mine has finished crafting but it won't let me place or store it as it says I have reached the limit on this kind of structure. I have tried storing a wall and another arch but it still won't let me place it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    What is the new rose arch classed as? Mine has finished crafting but it won't let me place or store it as it says I have reached the limit on this kind of structure. I have tried storing a wall and another arch but it still won't let me place it
    The same thing happened to me. I sold a few walls I had in my inventory and was able to place it. The walls still count in your inventory--must be sold to be removed from your count.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    The same thing happened to me. I sold a few walls I had in my inventory and was able to place it. The walls still count in your inventory--must be sold to be removed from your count.
    Thanks. Sold a few more walls and it worked

Executive Chef
    Team Azalea for me. I always back the underdog, and it seems to me that more of you are falling for Lila's "miss innocence" act. Don't be fooled; Azalea is our lady.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    It has Royal points so it must be a royal building. I expect you have reached your limit. You can try storing a tower or piece of wall and then try again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Team Azalea for me. I always back the underdog, and it seems to me that more of you are falling for Lila's "miss innocence" act. Don't be fooled; Azalea is our lady.
    Yep, I agree! I have a soft spot for underdogs, we'll stick together! And as for backstabbing, sneaky opportunists: maybe we can rely on some karma...?!

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast