Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/12/2014 Update Team Azalea or Team Lila (Part 1)?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I didn't grab the text but I though Lila said something about she'd deal with Azalea when she became a handmaiden. It's bugging me that I can't really remember as it sounded a bit ominous or slightly sinister. So conspiracy theory - Lila is putting some sleepy time plants in Azalea's floral tea.
    OMG! Sabotage! Poisoning a co-worker just to get ahead! That's some psychopathic stuff! Good conspiracy theory, Maguar!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't grab the text but I though Lila said something about she'd deal with Azalea when she became a handmaiden. It's bugging me that I can't really remember as it sounded a bit ominous or slightly sinister. So conspiracy theory - Lila is putting some sleepy time plants in Azalea's floral tea.

By the way did anyone else notice the 3 max on the rose seal?
    Here's the dialogue right before you make the choice : "Which Team Are You On?"

Lila: Hey there! I'm back!
    Ruler: Hi Lila. We're ready. Let us know what you need.
    Lila: Yup! First--

Ruler: Hi Azalea, how did the meeting go?
    Azalea: Not good... I fell asleep during the meeting...
    Ruler: Do you want to go rest? We can follow your instructions while you sleep.
    Azalea: For true? You will do this for me?
    Ruler: Yup.
    Azalea: Thank you. I'll take a short nap in your Conservatory. Wake me up in an hour?

Lila: You're helping Azalea too?
    Ruler: Yes, she asked us for help as well.
    Lila: I heard she's not a great handmaiden...
    Ruler: She's just overworked.
    Lila: I don't know, things just haven't been going well under her charge. And here I am, ready and eager to serve Queen Ivinea! And she won't even notice me!
    Ruler: She will soon, I'm sure.
    Lila: Oh, I know! Help me get noticed! And once I'm a handmaiden, Azalea will get the help she needs! Oh please, please, please? This is a divine plan! Everyone wins! Just let her sleep, she really needs it...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Here's the dialogue right before you make the choice : "Which Team Are You On?"

Lila: Hey there! I'm back!
    Ruler: Hi Lila. We're ready. Let us know what you need.
    Lila: Yup! First--
    Ruler: Hi Azalea, how did the meeting go?
    Azalea: Not good... I fell asleep during the meeting...
    Ruler: Do you want to go rest? We can follow your instructions while you sleep.
    Azalea: For true? You will do this for me?
    Ruler: Yup.
    Azalea: Thank you. I'll take a short nap in your Conservatory. Wake me up in an hour?
    Lila: You're helping Azalea too?
    Ruler: Yes, she asked us for help as well.
    Lila: I heard she's not a great handmaiden...
    Ruler: She's just overworked.
    Lila: I don't know, things just haven't been going well under her charge. And here I am, ready and eager to serve Queen Ivinea! And she won't even notice me!
    Ruler: She will soon, I'm sure.
    Lila: Oh, I know! Help me get noticed! And once I'm a handmaiden, Azalea will get the help she needs! Oh please, please, please? This is a divine plan! Everyone wins! Just let her sleep, she really needs it...
    thxs for grabbing this.. much appreciated

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks eepopp. I think I've watched too many crime shows and read too much fantasy. Just saying that they'll get the help they need and it's a divine plan tends to go with the character that goes power mad/off the deep end.

Maybe it was all innocent and she meant that there'd be two of them splitting the role. Or she could send her on a vacation to the other faerie tribe.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I closed my eyes and hit a button. I'm now following the ambishuse one

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks eepopp. I think I've watched too many crime shows and read too much fantasy. Just saying that they'll get the help they need and it's a divine plan tends to go with the character that goes power mad/off the deep end.

Maybe it was all innocent and she meant that there'd be two of them splitting the role. Or she could send her on a vacation to the other faerie tribe.
    Just looking at the Team Lila Quest Titles:

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post

Quest Titles:

Team Lila, Part 1
    Team Lila, Part 2
    Team Lila, Part 3
    Lila's Master Plan
    What is "Lila's Master Plan"?!?

I really don't want spoilers..., but I would really appreciate if someone *cough* shipower *cough* could give us a clue.

Fashion Designer
    OMG! I am paralyzed with the fear of choosing the wrong team.

Rhino Keeper
    hmm I'm sure i picked Azalea (I agree with maguar, Lila sounds creepy) but the Lila quests have popped up next

Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Just looking at the Team Lila Quest Titles:

What is "Lila's Master Plan"?!?

I really don't want spoilers..., but I would really appreciate if someone *cough* shipower *cough* could give us a clue.

I choose Lila. She's the upstart. Azalia seems headed for a downfall. You should be able to guess what Lila hopes to gain

Lita

Executive Chef

That's just what she wants you to think! Sure, it sounds all innocent, but I'm telling ya, there's a secret, evil, nefarious, evil, no-good, evil plan going on here. Did I mention it's EVIL?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast