Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/12/2014 Update Team Azalea or Team Lila (Part 1)?

Rhino Keeper
    If it does affect future goals, it'll be entirely story-based - if we ever change quest rewards based on a choice like this, we'll do our best to let you know what you're choosing beforehand.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    If it does affect future goals, it'll be entirely story-based - if we ever change quest rewards based on a choice like this, we'll do our best to let you know what you're choosing beforehand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Possibly. We are not sure
    Thanks for answering Aggwynn & Glimmergate.
    I don't know why but it's really hard for me to choose.... I think I'll leave that decision for tomorrow after I'm a little bit more rested

Executive Chef
    Argh! I cannot choose! Do I go with the hot, young up-and-comer who wants to push aside the older, overworked fairy? Or do I stay loyal to the one who has slaved for decades and prolly still makes minimum wage? This is *political* people! Age discrimination or productivity? WWBGD?

I know it makes no difference, but I closed the box without deciding because I can't! Help me!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    The Rose Arch and Faerie Flowerbed are not permanent crafts.

Possibly. We are not sure
    I'm confused about what is considered a permanent craft then, cuz I still have a crate on the evil queen carriage, friendly gallows, pillory platform, & baron scarecrow in my market yet they are no longer craftable anywhere since getting past that stage.
    I also have a crate on the alicorn but don't have the love shack so I'll never be able to craft that.

It just seems if there was a crate on those 2 items which are craftable *at this stage*, it would let players know that they are eventually craftable...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Thanks for answering Aggwynn & Glimmergate.
    I don't know why but it's really hard for me to choose.... I think I'll leave that decision for tomorrow after I'm a little bit more rested
    Me too! I want to read both stories~ I hope they'll both get posted here.

Edit: And I'm still hoping for a poll, I want to see who's picking which team!
    Last edited by gdmcrjunkie; 06-12-14 at 03:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I'm confused about what is considered a permanent craft then, cuz I still have a crate on the evil queen carriage, friendly gallows, pillory platform, & baron scarecrow in my market yet they are no longer craftable anywhere since getting past that stage.
    I also have a crate on the alicorn but don't have the love shack so I'll never be able to craft that.

It just seems if there was a crate on those 2 items which are craftable *at this stage*, it would let players know that they are eventually craftable...
    The simple answer is that we've gotten better at making sure that we remove the crate. It's not a super straightforward process so we didn't really have it down for those earlier crafts!

We will go back and fix those older ones eventually, but that sort of thing tends to be a lower priority than new content.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    The simple answer is that we've gotten better at making sure that we remove the crate. It's not a super straightforward process so we didn't really have it down for those earlier crafts!

We will go back and fix those older ones eventually, but that sort of thing tends to be a lower priority than new content.
    Hmm, ok then lol.
    Just seems like a lot of players are gonna buy those items, thinking it's the only way to get it...and then are gonna get to this quest line and see they can craft them & be peeved lol.
    Just a head's up. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Argh! I cannot choose! Do I go with the hot, young up-and-comer who wants to push aside the older, overworked fairy? Or do I stay loyal to the one who has slaved for decades and prolly still makes minimum wage? This is *political* people! Age discrimination or productivity? WWBGD?

I know it makes no difference, but I closed the box without deciding because I can't! Help me!
    I'm hesitant too. I just re-read the Blythewood Tree quest chain, and there were two Faeries that were causing problems. One tried to sabotage our potion, one was very insolent (kept blowing rasberries), and both were not allowing our Ruler to have an audience with the Plume Queen.

Previously, Azalea sounded very proper, polite and respectful in prior quests. In this quest, she appears overworked and tired. You might get the impression that she's lazy because she wants to nap or didn't appear as excited as Lila..., but in all prior quests, she seemed like a good Faerie.

I do like Lila's spunk, but wonder what she meant when she said that things weren't going so well under Azalea's charge (Note: we haven't seen any concrete examples of Azalea failing anywhere.). Is Lila trying to undermine or backstab Azalea? Why is she a different color than before? (Or did TL change her appearance to differentiate the two?)

Disclaimer: I'm leaning towards Team Azalea.

Nightclub Owner
    I didn't grab the text but I though Lila said something about she'd deal with Azalea when she became a handmaiden. It's bugging me that I can't really remember as it sounded a bit ominous or slightly sinister. So conspiracy theory - Lila is putting some sleepy time plants in Azalea's floral tea.

By the way did anyone else notice the 3 max on the rose seal?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Seems pretty cool. :]

I'm still on part three of Blythewood though. :c

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast