Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/12/2014 Update Team Azalea or Team Lila (Part 1)?

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Any news yet on shards etc. ? Really slow for me on the shards and fragements The glimmer rock is nice but I think should drop more shards and fragements for the cost. It would've been great if u purchased them with gems and they continually drop every couple of hours like the flower one. Just a thought
    THIS would be AWESOME!

Executive Chef
    Just placed my rose arch. I think it is beautiful.

I eventually chose team Azalea as I think Lila is clearly up to no good. Love this quest line and the fact that we have to make choices. Hope there are more choices to make in the future. Would be great if your choices affected your gaming experience. Great work TL.

I love this questline from what I've seen!
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Fashion Designer
    What have the drops been like for the Glimmer Rock Formation, please? At 35 gems I would expect them to drop at least "35 gems worth" of stuff, do they?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    What have the drops been like for the Glimmer Rock Formation, please? At 35 gems I would expect them to drop at least "35 gems worth" of stuff, do they?
    No they do not drop a lot. U might get enough to grow seeds once maybe twice if u are lucky. So in the end u will probably get one plant maybe two I guess if u are really really lucky.

Fashion Designer
    So u would probably be further ahead if u just buy the plants in the exchange.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I did one and got 14 glimmershards, 10 glimmerseeds, 1 mithril,- Also I would of gotten silver ore but I was maxed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    No they do not drop a lot. U might get enough to grow seeds once maybe twice if u are lucky. So in the end u will probably get one plant maybe two I guess if u are really really lucky.
    So u would probably be further ahead if u just buy the plants in the exchange.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did one and got 14 glimmershards, 10 glimmerseeds, 1 mithril,- Also I would of gotten silver ore but I was maxed.
    Thanks to both of you

Quote Originally Posted by pixieblob View Post
    hmm I'm sure i picked Azalea (I agree with maguar, Lila sounds creepy) but the Lila quests have popped up next
    This happened to me too by the time I realized it I had already used gems for missing resources

Executive Chef
    Thinking Lila got a lot of us.. I picked Azalea in quest book..and before I knew it I was reading Lila quest line,,, I didn't realize they both were in the green house,,,, Lila sure is sneaky