Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/12/2014 Update Team Azalea or Team Lila (Part 1)?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Laughing. At my self,,, always in a hurry,, but the options shouldn't of been in both places ,, they like confusing us
    It's good you can have a sense of humor about it. Cheers!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Please can a mod,help,I have ask a few times already with no answers,,, I chose Azalea in the quest book and when the green house open., not thinking there would a choice in there too ,,,I just click on top,one,.which was Lila ,, can this be fix,, will this made a differences ,, the one picked,in quest book should be the one in the green house
    Sorry to hear! You aren't missing out on any Goals or rewards by choosing different teams.

Laughing. At my self,,, always in a hurry,, but the options shouldn't of been in both places ,, they like confusing us
    We'll keep this feedback in mind for next time we do similar choice type Goals so you don't accidentally choose the wrong one! :P
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    We're really excited that you're enjoying this update. This is the first time we've tried this "choice" goal structure and we're hoping that we can use it in the future to help add extra depth to our stories!

Definitely hear you on the shards, seeds, and fertilizer - I'll be looking in to these droprates soon.
    Any news yet on shards etc. ? Really slow for me on the shards and fragements The glimmer rock is nice but I think should drop more shards and fragements for the cost. It would've been great if u purchased them with gems and they continually drop every couple of hours like the flower one. Just a thought

Executive Chef
    I want to know what all these "meetings" the faeries have are for! Sounds very...corporate.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    I just finished crafting my Rose archway. It will not let me place it. It says I am at my limit for these types of structures. I put my stone archway in storage before trying to place. I even sold a conservatory. It will not let me place. I am level 38 with 4000+ Royal points. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralding View Post
    I just finished crafting my Rose archway. It will not let me place it. It says I am at my limit for these types of structures. I put my stone archway in storage before trying to place. I even sold a conservatory. It will not let me place. I am level 38 with 4000+ Royal points. Can anyone tell me what is going on?
    It counts as 2 walls i think sorry if bad info. try one wall first... have to sell some walls. And putting them away does not work..

Fashion Designer
    there is a wall limit. to store the archway, you have to sell a wall (not just store)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    there is a wall limit. to store the archway, you have to sell a wall (not just store)
    Thanks guys! Very helpful. I'm going to go sell some walls and try again 😊

What is knock on wood and but we just met. Apparently I don't have these complete because I don't have this new goal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aurorasreds View Post
    What is knock on wood and but we just met. Apparently I don't have these complete because I don't have this new goal
    'But we just met' is the end of the 5 part Troll quest line where after we build a house and castle for Kaz the Troll, he leaves to sort out some unrest among the Trolls.

"Knock on wood" (I have not done) appears to be the end of the 3 part Blythwood Sapling quest line after you get the Goddess Tree.