Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/12/2014 Update Team Azalea or Team Lila (Part 1)?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Buy multiple conservatories. I never have a problem with seeds now. Shards and fragments are a big issue though!
    Great tip! I hadn't thought of that. Just added another conservatory. 8 seeds to go!

What happened? I chose Team Azalea but ended up on Team Lila! Hope this isn't another 'dragon glitch'.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alexium View Post
    What happened? I chose Team Azalea but ended up on Team Lila! Hope this isn't another 'dragon glitch'.
    It doesn't matter what you tap on the goal page, it's what you choose to "craft" in the greenhouse that puts you on a team. Are you sure you picked Azalea in the greenhouse?

Fashion Designer
    I did the same thing. I think I must have double tapped the greenhouse so I'm on Lila too. Weird!

Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    It doesn't matter what you tap on the goal page, it's what you choose to "craft" in the greenhouse that puts you on a team. Are you sure you picked Azalea in the greenhouse?
    Well I thought I did. Having to choose twice is a bit deceptive. Once you choose a team there should be no confusion or chance to mix it up after that. 'Choose a team' should be just that - you're on that team!

Executive Chef
    Did I miss something? Do we craft the Sunflower Arch or is it just in the market?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    I sold two walls, she said as she sobbed, and still no. I'm not willing to sell off my kingdom. Help TL help!
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    Why must we sell the walls? Can't we store it? Is there a limit? I choose the orange Lila! Because in my eyes it is not yellow! And because I live in Holland, we love that colour!
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey folks, we'll look into the wall cap. Please hang tight, this might take a few weeks. But I'll see what I can do.
    I couldn't place it either, but after a couple of tries it worked. The only thing I did differently was just to place it where the board made it go and then it worked. Then went into edit and placed it where I wanted it. I have no idea if this makes any difference or not!

Executive Chef
    Ok chose Team Azalea and want to craft the items but lo and behold it needs a load of fertiliser which of course I've been using up chasing Belladonna's inscriptions. So I am waiting on poop, please TL let the stables drop them too!

New Resident
    I crafted the flowerbed invain. After collecting the flowerbeed I wanted to place it, resync, flowerbed gone, greenhouse empty, and I did not receive the 40 red petals. Booooooooo. Even reinstall didn't help. Just lost resources without getting anythin back

Quote Originally Posted by daddddaaa View Post
    I crafted the flowerbed invain. After collecting the flowerbeed I wanted to place it, resync, flowerbed gone, greenhouse empty, and I did not receive the 40 red petals. Booooooooo. Even reinstall didn't help. Just lost resources without getting anythin back
    that's weird because i was maxed on 99 red petals and when i received the 40 red petals i had 139 red petals

(meaning that everything was working without problems even tho i was max on 99 red petals)

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast