Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Castle Story: Update 6/12/14

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    My GLONDER of alicorns are on a rotation schedule for collection. I get one per day, and three days a week I get an extra one. Mine are all named Darryl. This is Darryl, and this is his brother Darryl, and this is his other brother Darryl...

Aren't you glad you were wrong? I never thought I would say this, but sometimes it's good to be wrong! I am never wrong. I thought I was mistaken once, but I was wrong.
    Bob Newhart....one of my favs! No Larry?

"Anything for a buck" was the name of their company. Now I gotta go to utube and watch some Newhart.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    Whaaaat no I can't decide without knowing the difference! If one of them went with the sunflower arch I could at least pick that one...

By the way the name Azalea sounds so familiar, do we know her?
    Azalea was the Faerie representative that appeared during the Faerie Respite quest chain.

Also...Easter Egg?

Iggy Azalea has or recently had the #1 album in the US. She's a rap artist. I don't let my daughter watch her videos because I don't think they're appropriate for an 11 year old.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's another hint, you guys have met Lila before as well

Executive Chef
    Since the rose archway and faerie flower bed are both craftable during this quest line, why isn't there a pic of a crate on the front of their cards in the market?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    We increased the max hold of Faeriebulb Seeds to 50
    Thank you, was wondering how to progress.. Given that I had a. 30 limit and didn't manage to get past it after the last goal, I was using up the seeds to do the 4 hour goal to keep my greenhouse operational you know

Rhino Keeper
    Please use this thread instead to discuss =)

Thanks all!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....a-or-Team-Lila

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Since the rose archway and faerie flower bed are both craftable during this quest line, why isn't there a pic of a crate on the front of their cards in the market?
    Because theyre not permanently craftable, so we don't want to give the impression that you can go and craft them at any time
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678