Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding roost(50% off)

Rhino Keeper
    It's useful for players who speed breed, have 3 to 4 nests, and need to collect every dragon available before the dragon expires, and of course have lots of expendable gold

The second den would allow the caretaker to continue breeding without speeding up the long failure on the first den (33hr virtues or 44hr diamond/crusaders).

I honestly don't see much value in it. But for a high level collector it would increase their breeding chances and save some gold by NOT speeding through long failures (33hr virtues and 44hr diamonds come to mind).

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ginamarie510 View Post
    Has anyone else been able to get this breeding den? Because I still don't have it? It's not fair that only a hands full of people can ge it and I thought it was only for 7 days but now knowing that you get to keep I would like to buy one.
    Similarly to other feature releases, we slowly roll them out to players and do testing phases to ensure it's the best it can be before we do a wide release. Thank you for understanding!

Rhino Keeper
    Ahh ok and thank you for your reply, I was just curious and happy to know that we all will have this opportunity at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    So like the diamond temple. THis will be a tough decision. 7x24hours = 168 hours of extra breeding for 150 gold. Doesnt sound like that great a bargain to me, its just prepaying for speed breeding at a 10% discount
    Yeah, it's not really a great value proposition. I can't see myself getting this as it's obviously only useful for regular speed breeders. It's not like the diamond temple which is very useful for speed breeding, but also somewhat useful for everyone else. Or stable upgrades which you get to keep for good.

It sort of puzzles me a bit since they released gold giving dragons, which if you had all five of them would translate to 25 hours of free speeding up of breeding each day which is sort of equivalent to having a second nest. I think I got 4 of the 5 on sale for 600 each which equates to 2400 gold. The last one is 1800 gold so in total I paid 4200 gold for enough gold daily to simulate a second breeding den.

That said gold is useful for many things, so maybe it's not a great comparison. They also took away most of these dragons so maybe they realised it wasn't such a great idea.

Executive Chef
    I don't blame TL trying to make money from their best game : they need to pay their staff.
    Just sometimes, i found their choices somehow "uncommercial", making some players stop the game instead of keeping them in the game.

I play several dragons game and DS is still my favorite.
    I just find there is too many dragons coming and i don't have enough time to breed them.
    But i'm not going to buy the breeding roost because it is not worth it : 150 golds is really too expensive for 1 week, for me at least

Executive Chef
    I would love one if these please TL
    I wouldnt mind spending for it either this is the only game i play

Rhino Keeper
    I have to wonder how my level 23 daughter was selected. You can't unlock it till level 40.

New Resident
    I have it and it is only 100 gold for 7 days. I wish they would make available to all- almost daily I have someone asking me about it and I feel bad that I have no answer for them as to how to get one. I don't know anyone who has one. It just popped up for me when I opened the game and I think it was only 100 gold to purchase but I can't remember now.

I don't speed breed much so it's worth it in my mind to have 2 sets breeding at the same time. It might not seem sensible to all of you but I think it's worth it because I can leave it if I feel like it rather than timing it all and keeping my eye on the clock. If I don't want to use it, then I don't have to.
    Last edited by caliscorp; 07-01-14 at 07:51 AM.

Just wondering how come that all my accounts which r under 40 level, got breeding roost, but all accounts which r higher than 40 didnt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Yep! It's real. It's in testing phase right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymur View Post
    Just wondering how come that all my accounts which r under 40 level, got breeding roost, but all accounts which r higher than 40 didnt.

It's in a testing phase. You guys have to actually read a thread to see what's going on

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast