Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding roost(50% off)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    ok, if it came with free boosted breeding, than yes it would be totally worth it
    The so called Boosted Breeding has for me only worked during two weekend events when it was free, and i was speeding den up then too....well, it has worked once during ordinary playing too (or maybe it was a coincidence) but the times it has given nothing but junk dragons is numerous - so, i cannot see that adding boosted breeding to this 2nd den would make it worth it at all, but i do envy you who apparently has had better results!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    let TL do what they want. i mean, they obviously understood that they've done many things wrong and that they are known as money-goblins. they got what they deserve: much less players. the forum is really inactive and lots of my neighbours aren't playing anymore.

well done, TL xD
    It's must be a fine line to walk, having a free to play game that still must bring profit AND stay popular to keep bringing home dollars...myself i think it gives too little for free sort of - i usually spend money ingame in whatever game i play because i feel like rewarding devs for being nice to me, but even if playing DS is quite ok without spending gold i constantly get feeling that TL will only be real nice to me if i do spend money...a lot of money...but i am grumpy ofc!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-17-14 at 11:33 AM. Reason: inappropriate implied language
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    It's must be a fine line to walk, having a free to play game that still must bring profit AND stay popular to keep bringing home dollars...:
    Yep.
    Programmers like to eat too.
    I can be glad that TL is making money with DS. Because if they weren't they would stop hosting it and stop paying developers to create new content and new events. And we would all have these beautiful dragon islands that we have put so much time into(and money for some of us) that we could never even see any more. Much less play with.

Hey I like money too.
    And I have a beautiful Treasure Island that is gone forever because it wasn't making money.
    You can still play a great game without spending money. Lots do.
    I choose to spend money on a game I like so that it will continue to be here for me to enjoy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    let TL do what they want. i mean, they obviously understood that they've done many things wrong and that they are known as money-goblins. they got what they deserve: much less players. the forum is really inactive and lots of my neighbours aren't playing anymore.

well done, TL xD
    So far from obvious that its wrong. The game is thriving. If the game has lost appeal, look inward, instead of outward.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else been able to get this breeding den? Because I still don't have it? It's not fair that only a hands full of people can ge it and I thought it was only for 7 days but now knowing that you get to keep I would like to buy one.

Rhino Keeper

Breeding Roost

Quote Originally Posted by ginamarie510 View Post
    Has anyone else been able to get this breeding den? Because I still don't have it? It's not fair that only a hands full of people can ge it and I thought it was only for 7 days but now knowing that you get to keep I would like to buy one.
    I don't have the Breeding Roost available. There is a new update for DS from 6/19 which I did install. And still no 2nd breeding roost. I hope I get it!!

Executive Chef
    Actually I wouldn't mind a few annoying ads on the game in place of dangerous gem traps and expensive gem items. Others may disagree.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Actually I wouldn't mind a few annoying ads on the game in place of dangerous gem traps and expensive gem items. Others may disagree.
    Absolutely. When real money is involved, safeguards should be a given. If customers were automatically charged for anything they accidentally bumped into in a real store, there would be real legal consequences... UNLESS that store posted a tiny sign at the far end of the counter behind the bubblegum machine stating that to be their policy. That's what TL has essentially done here. As long as the paying customers outweigh the angry ones, they'll keep that policy, because that's bank, baby. And they clearly outweigh us by massive numbers, otherwise there'd have been changes by now. :-/

Rhino Keeper
    150 gold for 1 week extra breeding slot?
    Let's calculate:
    a week has 7*24 = 168 hours.
    Instead of using a second den, I could speed up every breeding for gold and get the same result. So perfectly used, you could save 168 gold.
    BUT, you need a perfect timing for this. You may not waste more than 2,3 hours a day to keep it profitable. And you don't know before, how long breeding will take, so it's hard to plan. Espacially at night.
    So after all, I don't see any neccessity for this building at this price.

Make it about 100 gold and it would be useful.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Pass, I guess we will jus have to wait and see. ��

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast