Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding roost(50% off)

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow I don't think it's worth the gold for only 7 days , here is a picture of one of my neighbors that have it, I love the look but I don't think I will get it when it does come out. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	13868

Rhino Keeper
    Does it come with free boosted breeding?

Fashion Designer
    ok, if it came with free boosted breeding, than yes it would be totally worth it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Hey hey, don't hold your breath waiting for a breeding den bought for coins - imagine if we all could breed twice as many dragons, we might spend a lot less gold on speeding den up (well, those who do that) and TL would lose out on that in the end. So, to still have as good profit a rechargeable second breeding den is solution - players can breed more and TL still sells gold....i think it might even increase profits since many who pay gold to recharge den will still continue speedbreeding, and now they'll have 2 dens to spend speedbreeding gold on! In the end all happy - players can breed more, TL makes more money!
    You're right! I don't think there will be a second breeding den with coins... But we can hope, right? According to me, a second breeding den is certainly worth 150 gold... But not only for a week. I would gladly pay 150 gold for a permanent den, not one that stays for a week. I don't speed breed nor do I have a second nest so I can't see the need to buy a second den for a week. I'd rather save and buy a second nest that stays forever....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginamarie510 View Post
    Oh wow I don't think it's worth the gold for only 7 days , here is a picture of one of my neighbors that have it, I love the look but I don't think I will get it when it does come out. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	13868
    Has it been released already? None of my neighbours seem to have it... And I've checked my market thrice already!

Farm Supplier
    :/ the complaints with this guy is the same reason I've hesitated with the diamond boost.
    I would almost be will to compromise and pay the 150 each cycle if the breed boost was free ... Or even COINS. It just seems like not a very good deal . I would end up just having a pretty decoration

Would be cool if you buy it with 150 gold and after that you pay 10 gold per week. But 150 gold for one week only? No thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Has TL thought this one through at all? Rather than trying to screw every last drop out of those who regularly buy gold, wouldn't it make more sense to have this appeal to the majority of players?

I'm sure quite a lot of players will buy this for a week (and for a lasting decoration) but for 150 gold per week this 2nd den will really only be utilised by those who already speed-breed. I'm sure most of those have a set amount they spend per week/month and whether they spend it doubling their breeding chances with a second den, speeding up one den or a combination of the two, the total amount spent will remain the same.

Why not do the decent thing and double, even treble, the price and make it a permanent second breeding den?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpsichore View Post
    Has TL thought this one through at all? Rather than trying to screw every last drop out of those who regularly buy gold, wouldn't it make more sense to have this appeal to the majority of players?

I'm sure quite a lot of players will buy this for a week (and for a lasting decoration) but for 150 gold per week this 2nd den will really only be utilised by those who already speed-breed. I'm sure most of those have a set amount they spend per week/month and whether they spend it doubling their breeding chances with a second den, speeding up one den or a combination of the two, the total amount spent will remain the same.

Why not do the decent thing and double, even treble, the price and make it a permanent second breeding den?
    I agree with you completely!

Executive Chef
    let TL do what they want. i mean, they obviously understood that they've done many things wrong and that they are known as money-goblins. they got what they deserve: much less players. the forum is really inactive and lots of my neighbours aren't playing anymore.

well done, TL xD

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast