Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding roost(50% off)

Fashion Designer
    I don't have this either Man, I was really hoping for a second breeding den...
    Well...I guess I should get a second nest before I get a second den
    accepting all neighbors

2nd breeding den for 7 days coSt 150 gold, what's the point, let us buy using coins and let it be permanent not 7 days

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Akanksha2001, which account are you seeing this on? I don't see it on your goal list.

@Amaranta_Moony, we're not quite ready to let go of baby flower blossoms just yet. We know you don't judge us, though. ;<
    Hi Elsa, I saw it on this account. I'm level 100, playing on an iPad and my storm8 id is akanksha2001. The popup for the goal kept appearing every time I started the game. Now when I open my account, it starts with level 1... I guess you are looking into this. On my iPhone, I have another account but due to the login feature I am able to access my main account easily but now there is no such goal in my list...
    Can I use the login feature to access my game now or should I wait till you are done looking into the matter? Thanks!
    Last edited by akanksha2001; 06-13-14 at 08:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    So is this thing for real, or....

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    So is this thing for real, or....
    Yep! It's real. It's in testing phase right now.

Akanksha2001 - Feel free to use the login feature. I checked and you have your account back now. Are you still seeing the goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Yep! It's real. It's in testing phase right now.

Akanksha2001 - Feel free to use the login feature. I checked and you have your account back now. Are you still seeing the goal?
    Nope, not there now. Thanks a lot of your support!
    Just a suggestion: Whenever it is released, please PLEASE can you keep it to be bought for coins not gold? It doesn't matter if it has to be recharged in a week and bought with an enormous amount of coins. I would really appreciate it if you consider this suggestion. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by akanksha2001 View Post
    Nope, not there now. Thanks a lot of your support!
    Just a suggestion: Whenever it is released, please PLEASE can you keep it to be bought for coins not gold? It doesn't matter if it has to be recharged in a week and bought with an enormous amount of coins. I would really appreciate it if you consider this suggestion. Thanks!
    Hey hey, don't hold your breath waiting for a breeding den bought for coins - imagine if we all could breed twice as many dragons, we might spend a lot less gold on speeding den up (well, those who do that) and TL would lose out on that in the end. So, to still have as good profit a rechargeable second breeding den is solution - players can breed more and TL still sells gold....i think it might even increase profits since many who pay gold to recharge den will still continue speedbreeding, and now they'll have 2 dens to spend speedbreeding gold on! In the end all happy - players can breed more, TL makes more money!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Hey hey, don't hold your breath waiting for a breeding den bought for coins - imagine if we all could breed twice as many dragons, we might spend a lot less gold on speeding den up (well, those who do that) and TL would lose out on that in the end. So, to still have as good profit a rechargeable second breeding den is solution - players can breed more and TL still sells gold....i think it might even increase profits since many who pay gold to recharge den will still continue speedbreeding, and now they'll have 2 dens to spend speedbreeding gold on! In the end all happy - players can breed more, TL makes more money!

Thank goodness we have you to explain how everything is

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Thank goodness we have you to explain how everything is
    ROFL what can i say, that's just how i am...lol

Fashion Designer
    So like the diamond temple. THis will be a tough decision. 7x24hours = 168 hours of extra breeding for 150 gold. Doesnt sound like that great a bargain to me, its just prepaying for speed breeding at a 10% discount

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast