Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Breeding roost(50% off)

Executive Chef
    Can someone explain what happens if there is a pair breeding on the den when the 7 days are up? Do we lose that breed? Do the pair just return to their homes? Or does that breed finish?

Executive Chef
    Does this thing work in conjunction with the diamond temple if both are active?
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    I was gonna buy it but then I see this only last 7 day thing. fo'get that

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmerz View Post
    So can this go into storage once the 7 days are up? Or can it only stay as a decoration if you don't want to recharge it?
    Since this item functions like a Breeding Den, it can not be stored.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Can someone explain what happens if there is a pair breeding on the den when the 7 days are up? Do we lose that breed? Do the pair just return to their homes? Or does that breed finish?
    If there's Dragons on the Breeding Roost when your time is up, the breeding will complete normally. However, you will not be able to start another breed since the item is not activated.

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Does this thing work in conjunction with the diamond temple if both are active?
    It functions as a Breeding Den so the Diamond Temple boost will apply to your breeds.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Thanks kooky!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    It's funny to see the Dutch autocorrect in your post :P
    Lol, you're absolutely right

I try to be carefull, and try to write as good English as I can, but sometimes, something is overseen. "Misschien" should have been "Mischief".

@Kookie Panda: is it possible to sell it, and buy it again? And is that possible for the Diamond Temple and the buildings that increase the coins your habitats can hold? I'd rather sell them and re-buy them, than keep them as useless decoration ion my Island. If I recal correctie, I already did this with the Diamond Temple, when reactivating it wasn't for the sale-price, and re-buying it was.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Lol, you're absolutely right

I try to be carefull, and try to write as good English as I can, but sometimes, something is overseen. "Misschien" should have been "Mischief".

@Kookie Panda: is it possible to sell it, and buy it again? And is that possible for the Diamond Temple and the buildings that increase the coins your habitats can hold? I'd rather sell them and re-buy them, than keep them as useless decoration ion my Island. If I recal correctie, I already did this with the Diamond Temple, when reactivating it wasn't for the sale-price, and re-buying it was.
    The buildings that increase coins, you can sell . Once you sell they show back up in you market to buy again.
    Also you can sell the Diamond
    Temple (7800 coins) then is shows back up in the market for 300 gold.

The Breeding Roost can't be stored or sold.

It functions the same as a regular Breeding Den with the exception that it's a premium feature and you'll need to recharge it to continue using it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-02-15 at 05:38 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Thanks for your answer, Kookie

Bit dissapointed tho, but ah, well, I'll just stow it away somewhere on the outer limits of my island

Was hoping it would be something like a door in Restaurant or Bakery story: you need to have one, but can store/sell the second one.

Up till now I'm pretty Dussapointed in the breeding roost: Mischief is available only a few hours left and I've been trying for days now, with both breeding dens. Got nothing but genies, and 2 Royals... Even speed-breed a few times...
    I bought the breeding roost especially to get twice as much chance on Mischief, but I didn't realise that if I don't get it, it will only be an everlasting reminders of this failure.
    Last edited by Anaboe; 04-03-15 at 03:51 AM.

I got this game last week and after getting this breeding temple I was very happy... have a second it'll be fantastic. I tipped storage and got there the message, that I'm at maximum with the one I have... super joke!!!

Nightclub Owner
    I doubled my breeding with this, but too bad I got nothing good out of it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)