Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Breeding roost(50% off)

Executive Chef
    I just saw this on my second account. I have gold stocked up there do I bought it. 100 gold isn't horrible and we can buy two. However, they should have and could have charged us a flat rate to use forever, without needing to pay to recharge. That's low!

Executive Chef
    Amazing too. This thread has been here since last year and Im just now seeing it. Shows how bored Id gotten with dragon and the 50 dragons released every Week.

Rhino Keeper
    I dont understand it or how it works.does one have to use 100 gold every week if one wants to keep using it? And why is it purple? Of all the colours.yuk

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by echo005 View Post
    I dont understand it or how it works.does one have to use 100 gold every week if one wants to keep using it? And why is it purple? Of all the colours.yuk
    It takes 100 gold to activate it for 7 days. You can do regular breeding (coins) or boosted breeding (gold) like the normal den. Once the 7 days are up it's just a decoration. When you are ready to use it again, you pay another 100 gold. I spend a lot of gold speed breeding and will be less inclined to do so with a second den. I'll probably use it 1-2x a month at the most. If you don't use gold to speed up breeding or are suffering for space on your island, I wouldn't purchase it. But if you use a lot of gold speeding up or want to try for two different dragons at the same time, I think I should be considered.

I like the look of the den and honestly don't mind paying the 100 gold for it even if I only use it once a month.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Brandonu. So the only advantage here is that we have a second breeding den (on a rental basis). So to fill my 4 nests in the morning, I would spend half the gold for 7 days. I'd rather pay 500 gold and own the Purple Breeding Den. On the other hand, I don't have any land to put it on anyway.

Executive Chef
    I bought it and am now trying for misschien with Magic and Air, and Genie and Rapunzel.

I have strict policy about spending gold, when the Diamond Temple is on sale for 100, I activiteiten it too. I always buy dragons on sale for 200, I incidentally speed a breeding for a few hours when the alternative is letting the time go to waste most of the night, and the rest I spent on ulti's during tournaments.

So this fits perfectly, I just hope it pays out

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I bought it and am now trying for misschien with Magic and Air, and Genie and Rapunzel.

I have strict policy about spending gold, when the Diamond Temple is on sale for 100, I activiteiten it too. I always buy dragons on sale for 200, I incidentally speed a breeding for a few hours when the alternative is letting the time go to waste most of the night, and the rest I spent on ulti's during tournaments.

So this fits perfectly, I just hope it pays out
    It's funny to see the Dutch autocorrect in your post :P

On-topic: I don't really feel the need to buy the breeding roost, there are enough dragons to train as it is and that amount doesn't need to be doubled

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    100 gold PER WEEK. Apparently we have to recharge it every week. Not a good deal, imo. Maybe if you speed breed a lot, but not otherwise.
    Yeah, I probably won't recharge it after a week
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

So can this go into storage once the 7 days are up? Or can it only stay as a decoration if you don't want to recharge it?

Rhino Keeper
    I bet you can't store it. Like the diamond boost temple, just a decoration that takes up space.