Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding roost(50% off)

Rhino Keeper
    The Purple Breeding Roost just became available on my island today.. I did not buy it I was hoping to find more information on how it works first. I'm not sure if it will be more cost efficient than filling my 4 nests once per day.
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 03-31-15 at 01:23 PM.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Aaaand the SECOND after I posted that above, I got this on the game:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-31-15-24-40[1].jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	19493

IIRC, this is only good for one week, and then you have to pay more gold to get it to work again, otherwise it's just another decoration.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FIREFLY62 View Post
    Is there a trick to this? some kind of quest to finish first? I went to the market to buy the breeding roost and it says "Limit Reached" even though I haven't bought it yet. I am confused.
    That is confusing. Do you have a Diamond Temple?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    I was hoping to find more information on how this Purple Breeding Roost works. I guess I will just have to wait.
    I bought it and placed it. It works like a normal breeding den. In 17 hours I will have a Luck Dragon lol.

There is a check time button that tells you how much time is left on the Breeding Roost. Mine says 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by FIREFLY62 View Post
    Is there a trick to this? some kind of quest to finish first? I went to the market to buy the breeding roost and it says "Limit Reached" even though I haven't bought it yet. I am confused.
    I have the same issue. I'm figuring it's a bug or whatever. I'm sure they'll fix it soon or we'll get another task to unlock it. I doubt if I'll buy it anyway since it's 100 gold per week.

I m facing the same issue. Now 100 gold is very nice price but sadly coz of my stupidities I m left with 142 gold (had 600+). I can't buy either coz my mom won't let me.

Executive Chef
    Not going to get this because I rarely have over 100 gold.

I have a question.....I got the prompt that the breeding roost is now available but when I went to the market to buy it, it says LIMIT REACHED. I'm using Android. Is this a glitch?

i have the same thing happen to me. i got the quest but it says ive reached the limit.

Farm Supplier

Breeding Roost

I have a new goal for the week to buy a breeding roost. I can't purchase it on Android it is blacked out and states limit reached, but I don't have it nor have I ever purchased it. Thanks in advance for your response.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast