Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Bakery Goals 6-11-14- Arabian Goals-EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I love this challenge but I was upset to c that we had 2 buy Sultan's Dinner in order to start the next recipe. I feel that since we "earned" it we should've been given to us.
    It's just 18,500 coins. CYBER coins. Is it worth being upset about? You can earn that amount of money in the blink of an eye

New Resident
    I love this challenge but I was upset to c that we had 2 buy Sultan's Dinner in order to start the next recipe. I feel that since we "earned" it we should've been given to us.
    It only made me buy one

Farm Supplier
    TL never gives decoration away. We always have to buy 2 floor & 1 wall decorations in goals. Only the final item is "free". Although considering the amount of coins we all spend on goals it really isn't free, lol.

I would like this goals even better if the bellydancers and the sultan could face eachother. So that we can set it up like they are really dancing for him.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaM_93 View Post
    TL never gives decoration away. We always have to buy 2 floor & 1 wall decorations in goals..
    If ull reread my statement I was referring to the Sultans Dinner. Believe me I know all about what we have 2 buy as far as decor is concerned since I've got more than enough of it in storage. They've given away the mid challenge prize which is what I was talking about now. There's usually a 1 within a pink triangle symbolizing that it's free in this prize. I don't think it's fair 2 tie the purchase of this prize with being able 2 move forward in the challenge. Some of us have no use for the prizes and do the challenges only 4 the gems.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I don't know if I'm going to finish this challenge. I'm still on strawberry sherbet. I feel like it wasn't that long ago that I started. I wonder if I'm getting the challenges when they are released. Now that I've found this forum, I'm going to check here for new challenges. Any idea when the next one will come? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Icedcaramellatte View Post
    I don't know if I'm going to finish this challenge. I'm still on strawberry sherbet. I feel like it wasn't that long ago that I started. I wonder if I'm getting the challenges when they are released. Now that I've found this forum, I'm going to check here for new challenges. Any idea when the next one will come? Thanks
    If we're lucky should be tonight!

I was about to finish the last part of the challenge then poof! It's gone

Hi guys i just got back 2 days ago from a long vacation only to see this amazing goal. sadly i'm not getting it.. i wont bee getting it at all am i.. i wwas able to buy a few nicknaks here and there like the drink machine.. but wont get oven and stuff will i.. :< im so sad i didnt get to participate on this wonderful eeveeent.

New Resident
    Did not come to me so that is why I am stages stage 83

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wadafhv View Post
    Did not come to me so that is why I am stages stage 83
    Hi! The monthly goals only have a time limit of 33/34 days and since this one came out in June of last year, it has unfortunately expired.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567