Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Expansion Permits

Yes I received an expansion permit from a treasure trove, but I imagine that is very rare. Also, I agree that the cost & time involved in getting enough permits to complete expansion is rediculous. Some of them require FIVE permits not to mention up to 30 wisp lanterns & the coins. It doesn't make sense to me if they want people to continue playing. 😖

Rhino Keeper
    I suppose the amount of permits and everything else is so high in order to give us some work for a while and not immedately shouting for more expansions. I wish there would be some new expansions soon with lower requirements. So I would be able to get more space for my buildings and decorations. If I have to wait until I can open the 3 and 5 permits plots I'll have to be very patient....

Fashion Designer
    When you get to the higher levels and have been playing for a while, the coin requirements are meaningless. I have 5 expansions available and 6 expansion permits in my inventory, but I'm holding on to them for the expansions to the crown. The 127 wisp lanterns and $1,855,000 coin requirements have been filled forever for the 5 spots. I am near max on wisp lanterns and have almost $9,000,000 coins. It's the permits that slow everything down for me.

Nightclub Owner
    For very high players, coins and lanterns are indeed a no issue. I have maxed out lanterns since long and coins I don't bother collecting them. The permits is the long path, not difficult, but just time consuming. I do 2-3 trades (sometimes more) a day, mainly to flush inventory overflow. I don't really collect to do trades, I focus on other goals.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    ive heard that many people prefer the polaris trade that opens up with the matrix dragon quest if that is possible for you, they said its easier than just gathering the milk and eggs for the food trade.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    Thanks to all of you! I will continue doing thousands of trades.
    It is true that as long as I've got some expansions left there is always something to do. Like for the long term goal sister sister....
    Kudukuda how do you get your permits so fast?
    If you don't collect a glimmer bulb it won't upgrade your trade. It's much faster using that trick I hear.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    Thanks to all of you! I will continue doing thousands of trades.
    It is true that as long as I've got some expansions left there is always something to do. Like for the long term goal sister sister....
    Kudukuda how do you get your permits so fast?
    It's not that I get them fast, it's that coins are much slower to collect.
    I do three trades a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. But I rarely collect from coin buildings, since I need other resources much more. But I am in no rush. i have three permits at the moment, and around 24 tickets. But only around 205,000 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Coins and wisp lanterns were super easy for me, but I agree w/the trade tickets... I think I have 5 spots to expand to yet. It's very slow going doing all of the trades.

Fashion Designer
    I have two left (the ones that take 5 permits each). But I have 12 expansion permits. I am saving them for the glass place down on the bottom right,

Rhino Keeper
    I've been keeping one plot open so I can build up on expansion permits. It's always a nice jump when they release the next set of expansions. Hopefully soon!!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast