Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 6-11-14

Rhino Keeper

Bakery Update 6-11-14

edit(KP)- Goal Thread

Hope you don't mind me posting this, I just came across it on the blog. Looks like goals though :-)

Salaam, friends! Take a journey with us to the mystical lands of Arabia! Dig in to a feast fit for royalty on a Palace Counter in Bakery Story!

Don't fly too fast on your magic carpet or you may miss these exotic items:

Magic Carpet

Arabian Night

Magic Lamp Cake

Full blog post here:

https://blog.teamlava.com/post/884139...june-9-13-2014
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-11-14 at 02:59 PM.
    Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Executive Chef
    Interesting. I like the bright and vibrant colors it's something they've not really done 4 awhile. Sure ppl will argue that there were bright colors w May's goal but they had 2 since they were fireflies. Have u ever seen a dull firefly?
    However usually for goals they don't display ovens etc they usually only show 1 item which is usually the final prize. Thx 4 sharing ur find w us.
    The more I think about this the more excited I get!
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 06-10-14 at 03:49 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    However usually for goals they don't display ovens etc they usually only show 1 item which is usually the final prize. Thx 4 sharing ur find w us.
    The more I think about this the more excited I get!
    With the last goals they showed an oven/drink fountain in the teaser, so it's been done before. Plus, the only times we seem to get new ovens are when we get goals I was expecting summer related goals, but this actually looks pretty great. It's different, it hasn't been done yet, so bring on the Arabian goals!

Fashion Designer
    I love everything! It's cultural and different, and I love the colors. I can't wait for these goals.

Executive Chef
    I like it!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay new ovens!

When are we getting it?
    I love Taylor Swift

Rhino Keeper
    I love this. I love the colors, the designs, the wallpaper. I especially love that it's so different from other themes, and I think that is a good sign for things to come. Any update that makes me want to redecorate right away, is a good one. It will be hard to wait! Thanks, BS team.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BethSwiftie View Post
    When are we getting it?
    The date is in the title, but usually, it ends up being in the afternoon EST, maybe like 1 or 2PM for me usually? Can't remember when RS's came in recently.

I really like this theme too, very neat stuff. The wallpaper is awesome for an Arabian Nights theme section, the floor pillow seats are pretty neat. And since this is the goal, it's all for coins! Yay!
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

This is exciting!! Will clear off my stock to exchange for $, then let the goal come!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast