Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758

Thread: Farm Story 2 : Birthday Party Event- Update to Version 1.7.5

I also want to upgrade parts for the cake, anyone can help me, please?

Nightclub Owner
    I've just put icing and frosting in my store. I'll add more (probably tonight) until all my cake parts are gone
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I can't find a cake to buy in the market for $200 anyone help with this predicament? Thanks

Farm Supplier
    I am having this same problem. I was never even offered to join this event. I can make the birthday cake in the kitchen, make green icing in the dairy, get pink food coloring from collecting from the cows, and green piping bags from completing deliveries. But I am not able to participate in the event. Can anyone please help me. I contacted storm but they said they are too busy to get back to me right now. Thanks so much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by teest View Post
    I am having this same problem. I was never even offered to join this event. I can make the birthday cake in the kitchen, make green icing in the dairy, get pink food coloring from collecting from the cows, and green piping bags from completing deliveries. But I am not able to participate in the event. Can anyone please help me. I contacted storm but they said they are too busy to get back to me right now. Thanks so much.
    This is LAST YEAR's event. This year is the 2nd Birthday event, which you will find at the top of the message board.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758