Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 : Birthday Party Event- Update to Version 1.7.5

Rhino Keeper
    Anything yet on the event/update?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Really?! Guess I won't be playing till then,next time,please don't make us wait week and a half after you get us excited ,then get left down
    Totally agree with you! Not cool at all. I was so hyped up about it and then oh sorry we made it sound all awesome and guess what you still have a whole week to go!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    If you want to turn off all notifications, you will have to:

1) Set all notifications to off in the game settings

2) Go to the Notification Center in your device Settings, and turn off alerts, sounds, badges, show in notification center, show on lock screen, etc.

Hope this helps!
    We have to turn off ALL notifications? Seriously? I have other apps that I can turn off notifications without having to turn off everything. It was never an issue until this update--never got a single notification from this app until I did the update. That's a MAJOR issue, enough to make me delete the game from my iPhone. (I may have misunderstood that we have to turn everything off; however, even if it's just on FS2 in the notifications, apparently that doesn't work: I have the same problem on iPad mini and Ipod Touch 4. Have sent a support request to TL. I even went to notifications on general settings and set FS2 to none. )
    Last edited by LadyFencer; 06-13-14 at 08:21 PM.

Next weekend? LOL!

Executive Chef
    Well I'm happy this doesn't start this weekend. I'd have missed something maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    We have to turn off ALL notifications? Seriously? I have other apps that I can turn off notifications without having to turn off everything. It was never an issue until this update--never got a single notification from this app until I did the update. That's a MAJOR issue, enough to make me delete the game from my iPhone. (I may have misunderstood that we have to turn everything off; however, even if it's just on FS2 in the notifications, apparently that doesn't work: I have the same problem on iPad mini and Ipod Touch 4. Have sent a support request to TL. I even went to notifications on general settings and set FS2 to none. )
    Apologies, there is no need to turn off everything.

If you turn off notification in your Notification Center (this is the Settings app on your device), if you turn off alert, show in notification center, etc, you will not receive notifications for the game (this is for players who DO NOT want to have ANY notifications at all).

I have my notification center turned off in my device settings, but left all the notifications on IN the game, and I do not get any notifications.

Hope this helps!

Oh, so we gotta wait until next weekend then. I hope the event will be fun and not too challenging or impossible.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Wait until next week ? That's strange. I got some new things yesterday. I have 2 bunnies 240 gems each and the hole 2000 coins in the store to buy and I got a plane requesting 2 Dolls ? Don't know where to craft them. I'm at level 51. Someone
    else has it ? Thank's for helping me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    Wait until next week ? That's strange. I got some new things yesterday. I have 2 bunnies 240 gems each and the hole 2000 coins in the store to buy and I got a plane requesting 2 Dolls ? Don't know where to craft them. I'm at level 51. Someone
    else has it ? Thank's for helping me.
    They mean we have to wait until next week for the birthday event. We still got the items with this week's update. The dolls are with the toymaker

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got all push notifications stopped. It did take going to the Notification Center on both devices and turn everything off for FS2.

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast